two ──── to her

obito

the moment that class ended i wanted to rush to the hospital as quickly as possibly. rin was sitting right next to me and the moment that class ended i──

wait. that's right. rin.

at first, i had a major crush on her, but the moment I saw y/n I knew that the whole crush thing was fake. it had to be. i mean, the feeling ihad towards y/n was different from when i would look at rin. it just wasn't the same. the feelings for rin just felt so wrong to me. so, y/n must be the only girl for me. the only one. and the old feelings towards rin? she had to be a sort of stand in. that's the only way i could explain it.

i smiled to myself at the revelation, i only just met her and my love for her has already grown significantly, it wasn't mere fascination or obsession that was driving me to get to know y/n. it was merely love at first sight that was the most logical conclusion. granted, the people ( the adults and my classmates ) around me will probably just call it curiosity, but that just can't be it.

but whatever, those people don't matter right now.

i just can't wait to tell y/n everything that has happened today and get to know her more. i'll have to ask her about her day too, and maybe ( just maybe ) i can gather enough courage to ask why she was in the hospital. and ask her other things too.

.
.
.

wait. would that be too personal? is it too soon to ask a question like that?

little did obito know he
had already long forgotten
about rin. the feelings he
had for her forever leaving
his thoughts as if they
never even existed ...

well, despite these questions, i already know that one thing is for certain! I can't let her meet that stupid kakashi hatake! if she met him, then──no! she met me first, she wouldn't just ignore me right then and there because of kakashi! wait! but what if she does? no, no. i have to be overthinking this! i mean, i'm just creating a scenario in my head now! it's not like it's actually going to happen .. right?

well, no matter. for just in case emergencies, i can just keep her existence a secret from him. it's not like we're best friends anyway. besides, i'm pretty sure he hates me. so there is no reason for me to tell him about her or for him to suddenly know of her existence.

anyway, the moment that i got out of the class and into the yard i ran smack dab into kushina uzumaki, the wife of minato namikaze ( a.k.a the yellow flash of the leaf ).

why is she here?!

i held an unreadable look on my face as i looked up at her. though, unlike my unreadable face she had a big smile on her's.

"hi, obito! have you seen minato around?"

minato...wasn't with her?

"no. sorry, but i have to go. i have something important to do!"

with that being said i tried to leave, but she had already grabbed my cheek and said, "what's the rush? Surely you can help me find him, ya know!"

"i'm sorry, but I want to talk to a girl!"

she paused in her actions, and a second later her smile grew even bigger, "a girl?! who is she?! what's her name?!"

"i'm not telling you," i said with a smug smile. honestly, i'm kinda dumb sometimes. i mean, did i really just tell this woman that y/n exists?

"why you little──"

before she could whack me upside the head, i was already gone. now, now i get to go talk to the lovely y/n. just thinking about all the things we could talk about makes my heart flutter.

i dont care if we're only ten years old. I know that i'm in love with her, ijust know it. my sweet little y/n!

he was honestly acting
like a kid who had a new
toy to play with