six ──── mission gone wrong

obito

I hated that I had to leave y/n for a mission instead, but I did take delight in seeing her sad face as she clung to my jacket. ── i shouldn't have been happy, but i was. ──

I like seeing all the emotions that her beautiful face can display. It doesn't matter if she's scared, sad, or happy. As long as I'm the one doing it, then it just excites me to no end.

"You'll be back one day, right?"

I turned around and happily clasped onto her as I took in her scent. She must of used the vanilla shampoo this time around. I can't wait for the day where she lets me wash her instead.

Smooth skin, silky hair, her womanly parts that no man has ever touched──

"Obito?"

I got out of my trance quickly, she's all mine.

"Yeah, I'll be back one day. No matter how long it takes."

Gulping, I bent down to her level on the bed and gently pressed my lips to hers. This was the tenth time I have kissed her, but it was the first time that she was conscious. All the other times I had kissed her pink lips was when she was asleep (either after medication or when it was very ealier in the morning). Though, during the times that I would kiss her while she was sleeping, I would sometimes brush my hands across her breasts and squeeze them a bit. Then, I would move my hands down to her thighs and rub little circles on the exposed skin.

Those first nine times are part of my treasured memories. Though, those nine times happened when we weren't even dating yet, but I dont regret it.

"See you later," is said as i pulled back to examine her face.

Her face was a blushing mess. Even her ears were pink too. This is another face I have yet to see, but now I have.

"See you later, Obito."

I want to see all the faces you can make y/n even the scared ones.

.
.
.

Minato-sensei had a map laid out before us as we all learned that we had to blow up some stupid bridge.

Kakashi was (sadly) going to be the leader while I and Rin tag along. This is going to be stupid.

.
.
.

Well, Rin got kidnapped. No surprise there, but i knew deep down that I had to save her. She was my comrade after all. I just hope it doesn't interfere with me seeing y/n after the mission.

Though, Kakashi had other ideas.

"We'll continue the mission."

"What about Rin, Kakashi?!"

"She can handle an interrogation. She can wait. Besides, if you go and save her then you'll be breaking the rules."

Kakashi ... you asshole!

"Those that break the rules and regulations are trash. But those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash. If I'm going to be called scum either way, I'd rather break the rules!"

With my words entering his mind, I took off to the direction that the bastards took Rin.

All I have to do is save Rin, complete the mission, and then go and see y/n after traveling back to the Leaf Village.

.
.
.

In the end, that didn't exactly happen. Kakashi ended up coming to help me save Rin, but he lost an eye because of it. We even managed to defeat the enemy, but-

That was when the earthquake hit.

At least, I think it was an earthquake.

When Kakashi got hit in his newly acquired blindspot I had to pull him out of the way of the boulder. I just had to. I mean, we actually started bieing friends-

Friends. At least we were friends at the end-

What am I even saying?!

I still need to go and see y/n! My precious y/n.

"Obito!"

Did it hurt?
Do I feel anything?
Damn it. I wish someone could push this stupid rock off of me.

"Kakashi-"

All i could do was apologize to him. I didn't exactly mean to be rude to him all this time. We just didn't understand each other at the time, but we were friends, right?

"Kakashi. Take my left eye. It- it can be your gift for becoming the squad leader."

It hurt like hell.

.
.
.

"Before you go...can you give my goggles to the girl in room 25 at the hospital? Her name is y/n."

Kakashi could only nod as he stared down at me. Not like I could tell. I mean, the other side of my face was under a rock.

.
.
.

Finally, when Rin and Kakashi escaped I only had one thought is mind:

I'm going to live, and I won't let anyone have y/n.

All I have to do is live!