twenty two ──── looking for her

"Have you seen this girl anywhere?"

Kakashi's voice ached as he asked yet another person if they had seen the girl that he had liked ever since he met her.

He knew that she wouldnt like him immediately. I mean, she was in a relationship with Obito...

So, Kakashi thought that maybe he could make her feel better, and before he knew it he fell for the girl in the hospital. Hus heart would beat so fast that he would always have to make sure that he was sitting a good few feet away from her. Afraid that she would hear his heartbeat just by sitting close to him. His palms would feel sweaty, so he always made sure to wear some type of glove. A blush would always coat his cheeks, but he didn't exactly have to worry about it due to his mask.

She was the one.

"Excuse me," said Kakashi as he went up to a masked man.

"Yes?"

"Do you know where this girl is?"

And for a second, Kakashi was happy because there was a slight pause. This guy might have an answer.

"No. I haven't."

And once again, Kakashi's hopes were crushed.

obito

I watched as my old friend walked away from me. My anger spiking as I watched this back.

He's looking for her...

I should move her while I have a chance.

Though, I should ask her exactly the reason why Kakashi is looking for her.
Did she...cheat on me?

there couldn't have been any way if she did though ..