twenty four ──── leaving

Obito watched closely as Konan bandaged up his death y/n. He would do it himself, but he was always rash when it came to something delicate like putting on bandages.

"So, I take it you'll be leaving?"

"Yes."

Nagato and Konan both know that "Madara" is falling apart. Especially when they heard the news of the Copy Ninja, Kakashi Hatake, was right on Obito's tail. All because of y/n.

"You know...I think you would be in a better situation if you didn't hurt her."

"She's mine. I can do whatever I want with her."

His thinking was faulty, they knew this. They knew he was unstable. This was the reason why Nagato had told Konan to go and seek the one known as Kakashi.

And...

To tell him of y/n's whereabouts.

She could only sigh as she finished off her bandages. A bead of sweat trickling down her forehead. "Madara" shouldn't be able to find out that they were the ones to rat him out. It'll all work out for y/n in the end, right?

"Where will you be going then?"

"We won't be going very far. Just to a hidden bunker in the east."

Why was he telling her where she will be? Well, he needed someone to clean y/n wounds after all.

So-

It only made sense to Obito to tell Konan of their soon to be whereabouts.