twenty nine ──── final

His voice rung inside of her head. Continuously.

"So, are you happy?"

Her surroundings began to change, and Kakashi was no longer there. In fact, Obito had taken his place instead, and they were still in that forsaken room.

"Oh, y/n! The genjutsu that I could make you see!"

His laugh echoed throughout the entire room as he held her to himself. Her tears streaking down her face as she finally realized it was all just an illusion.

Then, his laughter immediately stopped as he threw her onto the bed. His form hovering over her body.

"Do you want to know what happened to the real Kakashi?"

She shook underneath him. Her hands clutching at the sheets tightly.

"I. Killed. Him."

Her eyes widened as she opened her mouth to scream, but no sound came out as he got off of her and left the room for a mere moment. Though he came right back with a body. The smell of blood immediately filtered the room as she soon recognized that it was Kakashi.

"Him and his backup was easy to get rid of!"

Her eyes began to dull as she sat up from the bed. She couldn't bring herself to look away from his mangled body.

"w-when?"

"When? I did it the moment I left this morning!"

His voice echoed into her ears and into her mind. Shaking her to her core.

Then, dropping the body to the floor, he started to male his way back towards y/n. His dearly beloved y/n.

Oh, the fun that they could have.

"You always make me go insane y/n," he said while leaning towards her and taking a strand of her hair. His fingers twirling the strand as he hovered over her once again.

"And remember...this wouldn't have happened if you didn't become friends with Kakashi in the first place."

So, that was it, she thought as she felt his bloodied hand run down the side of her face, that is what I have been feeling for Kakashi this whole time.

Tears started to drop down her face as she held the bedsheets in her hands. Obito's lips pressing g against her own ever so lightly.

I fell in love with Kakashi, and now he is gone.

"I love you, y/n."

He waited for an answer.

"I- I love you too, Obito."

"I'm so happy y/n, because-"

His fingers lightly grabbed at the fabric to her clothes as he started to take them off. She was fully going to belong to him. No matter what.

"because..."

His lips kissed down her jawline to her collarbone. His hands massaging her breasts.

"I'm here, and you're here too."

end.