fifteen ──── is the pokeball ready?

obito

The day is finally here. First I'll have to get y/n to a safeplace, then I'll deal with Kushina and Minato. Damn, this is going to be a pain in the ass.

Well, maybe if I'm lucky Kakashi will die too. Not a bad ending, right?

"Obito, something wrong?"

Y/n was already about to go to sleep when I came into her room. Taking one look at me, and she knew that it was the day.

"Oh, r-right."

By the way her voice trembled, I knew she felt guilty. She could have somehow prevented this, but didn't.

All for me.

So, now that she believes that whatever happens tonight is her fault, then she will have no choice, but to stick with me.

I do feel bad for making her think this way...all this time I've been stealthily making her fall deeper into the darkness. If she knows me, loves me, and doesn't tell anybody what I'm doing, then-

She must be a bad person too.

I chuckled slightly at my thoughts, who am I kidding, I don't feel bad at all. If she could only trust me from now on, then that's exactly what I want.

Just us.

"Come on y/n."

She nodded immediately as she stretched her arms out to me. Picking her up with ease, I used my Mangekyo Sharingan, and brought her to the place where we had a date just yesterday.

She should be safe here. No one else should be able to get here except for me...and Kakashi, but he doesn't know half of what the Mangekyo Sharingan can even do.

"I'll be back, I promise."

She nodded to me while she clutched her hands to her chest as she sat alone as I took a step away from her.

This shouldn't take a long time...

Then, I was gone.

y/n

It's kind of cold here without Obito here too.

.
.
.

My thoughts drifted a bit, should I have told someone as to what Obito was doing?

I closed my eyes as i laid down on the cold ground, should I have-

done something?

My breath started to even out as sleep started to take over. Then, the darkness consumed my mind as I let my dreams take me away.