eighteen ──── yes...but no

obito

"It's not that hard!"

"Yes it is," y/n yelled back as she faced away from me with a heavy blush on her face.

"No it isn't!"

"Yes it is!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

A tick mark appeared on my forehead as I grabbed her by the waist, "just get over here!"

"No! Let go!"

She reached behind herself, and twisted her body a little, so she could push at me to try and break free.

"Y/n!"

"Let go, Obito!"

I grumbled to myself as I finally released her from my grasp. An angry glare set on my features. She could at least do this one thing for me. This one thing!

"I can't do it Obito..."

I glared slightly, but I soon softened my expression. My clothes were a bit messed up, so i fixed them as i sat normally.

"It's not that hard..."

She turned to me with an orange mask in her hand, "your fake name and personality have to be perfect though!"

I rolled my eye as I crawled over to her. My arm snaking around her shoulders as I pulled her towards myself.

Then her eyes brightened considerably, "how about Tobi?!"

I pressed my lips together.

Tobi!? She wants me to go by that name?!

She smiled at me as she fixed the new mask onto my face, "Tobi sounds like a guy with a very childlike personality. Good luck!"

I grumbled to myself as I easily changed my personality.

"Tobi is a good boy!"

I may have not loled the personality all that much, but...I guess I'll live with it. I mean, right after acting as Tobi, I'll have to take the roll of Madara. So, why not let y/n have some control over it?

But still, why does the name have to be Tobi?