fourteen ──── a date with her

obito

Kakashi hasn't been visiting for a while. Hmm, it couldn't have been that easy to deter him, so he's probably wondering why she is so happy all of the sudden. In other words, I should be a bit more careful with my visits.

"I can't wait for my baby to be born!"

My gaze flicked over to Kushina. That's right, I'll have to get y/n to a safe place before Kushina gives birth. I don't want her to die in the attack after all.

I sighed lightly, this whole plan sucks though. Madara Uchiha wanted me to do it all because of my debt...out of all the people who could of saved me, and it just had to be that guy. Oh well, at least he is dead now...though I still have to bring him back later on with the Uzumaki's ability (what was his name again...Nahito? Nagito? Nagato?) Anyway, ever since I mentioned y/n he had been acting weird. I'm not stupid. He knows something about her...no matter, I'll just force it out of him when I bring him back from the dead.

Wait. Won't he be a zombie then?

My face contorted in many disgusted expressions, but I managed to shake the disturbing thoughts away.

Think of y/n.
Think of y/n.
Think of y/n.
Think of y/n.

Turning away from Kushina who mer up with Mikoto Uchiha, I sprinted all the way to y/n's hospital room.
I hope Kakashi isn't there...

Ever since I met y/n she had wealth legs. She was sick after all, but she could still move around a little as long as she had a firm hold on the person she is walking with, but-

Sometimes she didn't have anybody, so she had to rely on a wheelchair.

Just wait y/n, you can hold onto me!

Besides, my date with you will be way better than what Kakashi did!

.
.
.

"Obito!"

Her happy smile immediately lifted my spirits up as I came into the room.

"Hey y/n, what about that date now?"

She nodded her head rapidly as she went to stand up, but she was still as weak as ever, so I was already ready to catch her if needed.

"Let me get changed-"

"No need. It's not like I can walk about the village anyway."

She blushed lightly, probably because she forgot about that.

"Then, where are we going?"

I held onto her tightly as I lifted her up into my arms.

"Kamui!"

"Huh?"

Before she could say anything else, I easily used my Mangekyo Sharingan as we ended up where the Kamui usually would take someone. Though, I have yet to know what to call this place. A separate dimension perhaps?

"What is this place?! It's so cool!"

Beat that Kakashi!