nine ──── trainging once again and y/n

obito

It was starting to get annoying being with this Old Fossil all the time. I really wanted to see y/m. My beautiful-

Wait a second.

"Hey! Do you guys have my weapon pouches?! They have something important in them!"

In mater of seconds, my old clothes were brought to me along with the desired weapon pouches.

The moment I saw them a wide grin spread across my face as I immediately opened them both and poured a numerous amount of y/n's belongings out onto the bed.

From sketch books, chewed pencils, underwear, flowers that she had picked, photographs that we took together, and a few other things. Each belonging was taken every visit to her hospital room. Along with a kiss (of the moment called for it).

All the while, Madara was watching and carefully picking out the various items with his eyes. Oh, how little y/n has grown, he thought.

"I can't believe I almost forgot about this stuff. It all belonged to y/n, of course!"

Everything felt so right!

Oh, wait...didn't Rin die a couple of days ago? I mean, I did fend off those stupid Anbu, but I'm pretty sure Rin died during all of that. I guess I'm sad about that a little.

I shrugged to myself. Not like it matters. As long as y/n is alive and that bastard Kakashi isn't getting close to her.

Though I guess one good thing came out of it, I now have the Mangekyo Sharingan.