twenty six ──── scared?

"I hate it y/n!"

She could only shake in fear once again as Obito slammed his fist into the wall that was right next to her face. Her tears already coating her cheeks. It has been a whole week ever since he had cut her continuously with a kunai, and she could still feel the pain from all of the various of cuts that she has.

Though, it was getting better. Konan would come in once a day to check on the bandages.

"what do you mean, Obito," she managed to ask, but her voice trembled as her words broke in various parts.

And...even though it had been a week since he had used a kunai...it hadn't stopped him from leaving bruises all over her skin.

All because...he wanted to see the different faces that she could make.
One day he would be forceful and would make her cry, and the next he would be kind and loving making her feel safe again.

"I hate how you could mess with my head so much! What is wrong with me?! One second I want to make you scream and the next I want to hold you to make you feel better! Tell me what is going on!"

She couldn't deny it any longer.

She was scared.

She knew deep down that the moment that Obito showed up in her room that he had changed after his "death."

And...even though she knew that he had changed somehow, she just wanted to ignore it.

No.

That thinking is all wrong.

The very first moment that she met him as children. That was when she realized that something was off. Despite not knowing him for long, she had been taught to never trust immediately, and yet-

She trusted him so blindly.

Why?

"If only Kakashi was out of the picture, then I wouldn't have to worry- no. That isn't right."

Obito continued to ramble on as he clutched at his hair. (Name) tried to tuck herself away in the safety pf a corner in the room that they were in.

Was he going to see what kind of pained faces that she could make again?

"It would be better is the whole Leaf Village was gone! Then, and only then I won't have to worry anymore!"

Her eyes widened slightly as he swiftly turned to her. His hand grabbing her neck as he easily lifted her towards him.

"Is that what I need to do for us? Do destroy the Hidden Leaf?"

No
Please
Don't

If only she didn't get wrapped around his finger, then maybe...she wouldn't have been dragged into this.