thirteen ──── kakashi's unease

kakashi

I haven't felt right ever since this morning. Every sound that is made either behind me or to the side of me I will always jump and usually throw a kunai in that direction. Which was stupid, but I couldn't help it.

Not to mention that nothing was ever there.

Always nothing.

Sighing, I made up my mind to go see y/n again.

Maybe she'll ease away my discomfort.

.
.
.

"Hey y/n-"

I soon stopped my words when I saw her face.

She looked so happy, and for once she wasn't holding Obito's goggles, and instead she had a finger to her lips as a glazed look made it's way to her face. Her gaze was firmly set outside the window.

"Y/n? Did something happen while I was gone?"

Her gaze shifted to me, "no, I'm just so happy today!"

Maybe one of her new friends came to visit her.

A smile rose to my lips, "do you want to have another get-together," I was careful to not say date.

She closed her eyes in thought and shook her head, "no thank you. I think I'm staying inside today."

My eyes widened again as I felt uneasiness attack me once again causing me to jump up from my spot on the bed.

What the-

"I'll be fine by myself today. Now, go home you look exhausted."

I briefly nodded my head, "yeah...you're probably right."

And as I went home, i felt as if someone was going to attack me the whole way there.