1.

Yoongi falls in love
with his teacher's pink lips.

Don't read if you don't like
teacher × student.

Yoongi will be a little.
Keep that in mind !!

Yoongi,, student,, 18 years old.
Jeongguk,, student,, 19 years old.
Taehyung,, teacher,, 22 years old.

Flowers in the city reminded him of his teacher's lips;;

Flowers in the city
reminded him of
his teacher's lips;;

Yoongi was standing in front of his mirror, smiling softly. He actually was proud of his outfit choice for once. A blue ripped jeans was hugging his legs, a white shirt tugged in it with a silver necklace around his neck, that also matched his silver hair that he dyed a few days ago. Some silver earrings in his ears, he glanced into the mirror one last time before pulling on his shoes. He pulled on his jacket as well, before leaving the house.

He had to go to school on such a nice day. The sun was shining and you could hear the birds sing. A smile was formed onto yoongi's face, his hands into his pocket as he wandered down the calming streets of Seoul.

His eyes glancing down at the flowers while he walked through the park on his way to school. Flowers in the city reminded him of his teacher's lips. Those perfect pink lips of his teacher. Like they were made to be kissed.

- - -

At the same time, the teacher was already sitting in the classroom. Sitting confident on his desk, while waiting for the students to arrive. Greeting every student formally.

Taehyung had been a teacher for just a few months now and already many people were obsessing over him since he was so young and so handsome. They'd practically gawk at him in the hallways and gaze at him as if he were some kind of an angel. Some would try and flirt with him, but always get rejected and pushed away.

But still, Taehyung was a nice teacher. He always tried to let his students pass, get them to work in a friendly way and not make the class too boring. And he could say, all his students had good grades-. Only one kept failing tests, Min Yoongi.

Taehyung already tried multiple times calling Yoongi's parents about it but they never picked up their phone. Taehyung was actually worried about the male because Yoongi was so silent, always looked so tired. But on the other side, he also didn't really have friends.

Taehyung noticed the male always sitting alone. And he felt sorry for the male. But what could a teacher do about it? For sure Taehyung was there for his students. But he couldn't do anything if he didn't know what was wrong.

Taehyung glanced down at the paper he was holding in his hands, checking if everybody arrived. "Has anyone seen Min Yo-?" His voice trailed into nothing as one of the double doors were opened abruptly and a small, pale male walked into the classroom, not even polite enough to glance at the teacher or apologize. Every pair of eyes were on Min Yoongi, watching him slump down into his seat. He did not retrieve any books from his bag as the others had done.

Taehyung cocked an eyebrow, sitting straight. "What is the meaning of this, Mr. Min?".

Yoongi chuckled a bit, his eyes looking up at his teacher. Not even answering the question as he leaned back into his chair. Yoongi's eyes just focusing on the lips of Taehyung.

Taehyung frowned but just shook his head. "Stay after the lesson", Taehyung just said before getting off the desk to start with the lesson.