Chapter 3 : Cafè

3rd Person Pov

————song playing : bts - coffee————

- " ɪ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ᴅᴀʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴏᴜᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs . ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ . ʜᴏᴡ ᴄᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ʙʟᴜsʜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ɢʟɪᴍᴘsᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs . "

____________________________

Yena entered the cafè down the street with her car keys dangling out of her hands . The girl wasn't alone as she had to meet up with someone .

" I'm right here ! "    Jacob shouted as he waved at his little sister who seem lost since she entered .

" And so , why did you call me , dear brother ? "    She answered as she sat down across from her brother after she ordered her drink .

" Nothing special . I just wanted to talk to you about my schedule this week . "   the taller boy answered with a smile reassuring his sister that it wasn't an emergency of why he called her at 7 am in the morning .

" So , you woke me up at 6:39 am and tell me that you called me to talk about your so called packed schedule ? "    she answered , disbelief heard in her voice .

" Yes , but your so called sleep scheduled might have been messed up because by looking at your face ... .. hmm..", he stopped for a while to observe her face .

" You approximately had a maximum of 3 hours of sleep , as i can tell . " he continued , chuckling at his own guessing.

" Well , yes typically kind of i guess and please do not waste my time . I have a meeting to attend after this . " Yena took a sip of her caramel macchiato , crossing her arms like a business woman after .

" So , this week I'll most likely stay at the dorm since practice ends at like midnight . " he said whilst looking at the files .

" Just give me the god damn files Jacob Bae. " the female said while grabbing all the files from her brother's hands .

As she was examining the files , which included Jacob's schedules and classes , Jacob saw a friend of his entering the same cafè as them .

" Yo! Jeon Jungkook! " he shouted .

As for the girl sitting across him , the name was awfully familiar with her . Face filled with curiosity, the girl turned around and she must admit that was one hell of a charming man.