Chapter 12: Evelyn

3rd Person POV

——-𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 : 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑦𝑧 - 𝑑𝑎𝑦𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚——-

  - " ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ʟɪᴠᴇs ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss. "

_____________________________

Jungkook looked at the slightly tall girl who was looking at Yena with mixed emotions .

" Bailey ? " the female replied to her .

Jungkook who was stuck in the middle looked at the two girls and cleared his throat disliking the tension in the air .

" You're coming with me . " Bailey pointed to Yena and tried dragging her but failed as the man got in between them .

" I'm sorry whoever you are but you have no rights to drag Yena out of here without my consent . " Jungkook looked at the other girl while grabbing Yena and wrapping his hand around her waist .

" Yena? Wow , you even changed your name to hide from me , didn't you Evelyn? " Bailey smirked as she chuckled sarcastically while eyeing Yena shamelessly .

Yena was already trembling . Her petite body hiding behind Jungkook as he looked at her tear up .

" Whatever this is , you need to leave. I was on a date with my best friend right here but you ruined it Miss Bailey . " Jungkook said trying to sound nice but inside his anger was building up .

He didn't know why he was angry but he didn't like to see the girl he treasures being hurt .

" You're being mad for me wanting to talk to my bestfriend ? " Bailey answered crossing her arms while raising her left eyebrow .

" J-Jungkook.. " Yena whispered while looking up at him with her tears ready to fall any second .

" Hey.. What's wrong princess ? " Jungkook turned around and took her into his embrace .

Princess .

Yena smiled at the new nickname Jungkook gave her but started to sob quietly as Bailey's face came in view again .

Bailey observed the two and looked straight into Yena's eyes as she let out a whisper enough only for Yena to hear .

" We're not done yet , Evelyn Bae ."

And she left , with rage filling her face .

Yena's POV

She's back . She's going to ruin me .

She won't stop til I become mentally unstable again .