Chapter 15 : Forever

3rd Person POV

———𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 : 𝑖𝑢 (𝑓𝑡

———𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 : 𝑖𝑢 (𝑓𝑡.𝑠𝑢𝑔𝑎)-𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡———

  - " ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴜs ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ . ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴇᴇᴍs ᴛᴏ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴅᴏᴡɴ sʟᴏᴡʟʏ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ ɪᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ . ɪᴛ ʜᴜʀᴛs ᴍᴇ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ . "
__________________________

The wind blew causing the boy and the girl's hair flow making both of them slightly shiver. Jungkook was starting to feel cold but resisted the urge to go back into the car because the girl beside him looked so peaceful .

'How I wish she could be like this everyday. ' he thought .

A whimper leaving from the girl's mouth made him look at her and sense that she was having a little issue .

" Jungkook, I'm cold . " the girl whispered at him as she wrapped her arms around her tiny body . Jungkook's eye's disappeared as his lips is now shaped into a wide smile , the female making his heart beats faster .

" Do you wanna get back in the car ?" he asked softly while Yena just nodded in reply .

" Let's get going then . " Jungkook grabbed her tiny hands and both of them made their way towards his car .

Both of them got into Jungkook's car and remained seated for a while allowing the air to warm them up .

" Do you want to go anywhere else princess?" he asked glancing at her .

" Nope . Do you? " Yena looked at him with her big brown doe eyes and the man grinned widely looking at her cute features .

" Hmm..Yes. Somewhere I've wanted to take you since we went on our first cafè date . " he smiled and stepped on the pedal to get going .

" Jungkook.? " Yena asked while taking a glimpse of his side profile.

" Yes Bae ? " he answered her playfully which made her blush .

" Stop calling me that . You know that makes me feel like you're my boyfriend . " she said shyly while pouting thinking Jungkook can't see her while the man beside her is staring right at her.

" Hmm.. So what were you gonna tell me ? " he asked ignoring the boyfriend section she just talked about .

' I wouldn't mind if we dated tho .' Jungkook thought while driving to the destined place .

" I was just thinking .. " she glanced at him for his reaction but he just kept his head straight forward looking all serious.

' He's so damn hot . ' she thought .

"Mhm.." his voice vibrated and she felt herself shiver under his deep voice.

" The word forever is just like a sandcastle you know? . " she said as Jungkook turned his head towards her direction.

" What do you mean ? " he questioned showing his confused face as if he was perplexed by what came out of her mouth in the middle of their little exploring journey .