Chapter 27 - Kisses

Jungkook's POV

——𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 : 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 : 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑝𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑒——

-" ᴏᴜʀ ɪɴɴᴇʀ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ sᴇᴇɴ. ɴᴏᴡ ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴇᴀsɪʟʏ . ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡᴇ ɴᴏᴡ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋs ɪɴ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ's ᴇʏᴇs ."
- " ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴀʀᴇ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ , ɪ'ʟʟ sʜɪɴᴇ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ. ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɢᴏ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ . ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ sʜɪɴᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴏᴜʀ ᴄᴀᴍᴘғɪʀᴇ . "

_____________________________

" I hope you've been doing fine angel. " She looks at me finally after staying still since I brought her over .

" Yea . I hope you are too . " she answered. I missed her . I missed her so so so so so much .

I feel like the worst man in this world ever . I'm still 21 and I've already messed up my life by not treating a girl right. She's my girlfriend . And yet I can't treat her right .

" I'm sorry for the question I asked . I know I messed up big time . And I never intended to make you mad . It just slipped out . I hope you understand because I just love you too much and I regretted even asking that . You mean a lot to me and I know it's hard to love for the both of us an- " .

I pecked her lips . WAIT . WHAT DID I JUST DO . I just . OMG .

She's blushing . She's so adorable . I don't know where this boldness came from . I admit I was being timid after all the long time I haven't met her.

But , being with her is just right . I don't wanna act flirty for now .

" Are you blushing babygirl ? "

She turned her head away from me and started fidgeting with her fingers looking all bashful .

" Kookie . I wasn't ready for it . " she looked down at her toes which were hidden with her white fluffy socks .

" Can you get ready for it now ? "

" Why Jungkookie ? " she asked finally maintaining our eye contact .

" Because I'm really urging to kiss you right now . "

She didn't take any longer and connected her lips to mine . I missed this . I missed her scent . I missed her touches . I missed her morning pecks . I missed her kisses . I missed her everything . She drives me insane . And only she can do it .

" This can lead to something big . Let's stop here . " I pecked her lips one last time and hold her hands against mine brushing her hair off her forehead .

" Can we solve this now ? " She looked up at me with her eyes glimmering .

" Look princess . I wasn't mad at you at all . Trust me when I say that but I acted way far off edge . I promise I'll make it up to you baby. But you gotta answer me why you suddenly thought of that question . "

She took a glance at me before using her small voice to speak up .

" I really didn't think about what's coming ahead but I wasn't in the right state of my mind because we were not known out in the open . I just want us to go out  without being secretive and just reason them on why we love to stay by each other's side . "

" Princess.. You know you could discuss it with me straight ahead if this was bothering you so much . We could sort it out and I'd willingly do it if you want us to be known . " Her head snapped to me making her eyes shimmer with tears .

No. This hurts . I can't see her like this .

" I know . I'm just tired Kookie . I don't want to be a sulky woman who wants whatever she wants at the snap of her fingers . I'm just scared to let out my feelings again when something has happened in the past that was horrifying for me Koo Koo. "

The new nickname gives me shivers . She's so adorable and she doesn't even know how much she can make me happy .