Chapter 22 - Date

Jungkook's POV

— 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 : 𝑗𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘 - 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢 —

- ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴇ ʟᴀᴜɢʜ , ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴇ ᴄʀʏ . ᴛʜᴇsᴇ sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴀʟʟ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ.
- ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡɪʟʟ ɪᴛ ʙᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴀᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ғᴀᴄᴇ ɪ'ʟʟ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʏᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴀʏ ɪ ᴍɪssᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ.

_____________________________

Butterflies . That's what I feel when I'm around her . Yena hasn't been feeling very well during the past days so I decided to stay with her until she gets better .

It's hard to keep my feelings for her when she's always making my heart beat faster than the speed of light .

But I can't . I don't fall in love . I can't . It's too much to handle .

" Jungkook? " She looked at me rubbing her eyes . I closed the curtains earlier as she hates the sunlight disturbing her when she wakes up .

" Good morning angel . " She really is a goddess .

" Did you sleep well ? " She asked while slowly sitting up .

" Yes , I did and I hope you did too . It's almost noon so get ready . I made brunch but with Irene's help of course " She smiled widely opening her arms extensively.

My heart . My damn heart . I walked towards her and she buried her face in my chest while her arms circled my waist .

" You didn't give me a morning kiss tho" she pouted while looking at me .

" Irene is just one floor away from us you know ? ", I asked while giving her forehead a peck .

" Do we have to keep our relationship a secret from everyone ? ", she asked , disappointment and pain heard in her voice .

" No angel. By the time we get to know ourselves way much more , I'll be the one telling them about us . I promise. "

I know she finds it very hard to keep our connections hidden when the others are around .

" Jungkook ? " she asked looking up at me her eyes searching for something from mines .

" Yes princess ? " I leaned down to give her a kiss on both of her cheeks .

" Do you regret dating me ? "

Why would she think about that . Whatever is making her think about this , I don't like it .