Chapter 14 : Bailey

3rd Person Pov
___.___.___.___.___.___.___

———𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 : ℎ𝑎 𝑗𝑖𝑛 - 𝑤𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑙𝑖𝑒 ———

- " ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴄᴀᴘᴛɪᴠᴀᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴛᴛɪᴛᴜᴅᴇ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ sʜᴏᴡs ᴜs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ/sʜᴇ's ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ. "

_________________________

Bailey walked through the huge house while searching for a specific person . That person being her brother, Liam .

" Liam , I found her . " Bailey lets out as soon as her brother came in sight once she opened the big wooden doors .

Liam turned around smirking as if he already knew she was going to bring him absolutely great news.

" Great, we just have to get her back again . Let father know about this . Both our families needs to know that Evelyn and I were meant to be . " Liam laughed as Bailey looked at him emotionlessly .

" I'll take my leave then . " she bows in honor to show her respect to her elder .

It wasn't necessary but respect always rans all along in their family .

You might think she's the mad one in this household , but is she really tho?

Bailey drove through the city , the street lights capturing the beautiful scenery of the busy streets

Bailey drove through the city , the street lights capturing the beautiful scenery of the busy streets .

Bailey isn't the typical bossy girl that we might all have thought of . She has her own reasons in life but the fact that no one accepts her flaws taught her to act up against people .

Building walls so people won't break her down , becoming less sociable when all she wants is to have great friends .

The Lim Family grew up being the harshest rich family ever known . They're proud for not letting people get the best of them .

Not only that, every other people out there respects them , or even more envies them . All they could do is just snap a finger and what they want could be just in front of their sight in a small amount of time.

Lim Liam , the oldest son , 23 years old being the favorite child of the whole family . He gets anything he wants . All he has to do is just follow his parents' orders.

Bailey Lim , the 20 years old daughter was never the favorite one . She's always been through the roughest journey that nobody knows . Except Evelyn Bae or who we call, Bae Yena .

Louie Lim , the youngest son who passed away at the age of 10. This made Bailey change her whole personality. The girl who she despises being . One wish she wants , to be happy again and that one main goal she has of why she has returned from Canada , to gain Evelyn's trust .