Chapter 21 : Secret

3rd Person POV

——𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 : 𝑏𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑒 𝑒𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑠ℎ - 𝑏𝑎𝑑 𝑔𝑢𝑦 ——

-ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪ'ᴍ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴅ ɢᴜʏ ɪɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴛᴏʀɪᴇs .
- ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴇʟʟ ɪ'ᴍ ᴍᴀᴅ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ sᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴀs ʀɪɢʜᴛ ?
_____________________________
Bailey walked into the club , the scent of alcohol and sweat reeking through the whole place . The dance floor surrounded by people .

" These Homo sapiens . " Bailey murmured to herself and passed by them turning to the left at the corner of the big chamber .

She looked at herself again . She was wearing a silk black bodycon dress . A white jean jacket preventing her shoulders from showing as the straps were very thin . Her white sneakers and black purse fitting her outfit so well .

She sighed glancing at the door knob and twisted it creating a small gap so she could look through it .

What she saw wasn't a very pleasing sight . This club wasn't meant for all the fun anyways .

" I've arrived mother . " Bailey stepped towards her mom and bowed .

" Oh my . Hello , dear " , the 48 years old woman smiled to her daughter .

" What caused you to make me come here mom ? " , Bailey asked as she sat down on the couch as she watched her mom , who was now taking out a whiskey bottle with two fancy rocks glasses .

The Macallan Whiskey .

" I supposed you were never a drinker Bailey ", her mom replied making Bailey joint her eyebrows in confusion .

" What are you trying to state ? " Bailey asked .

" Let yourself go loose tonight . I have something that I want you to do for me . But for now enjoy the moment of having fun with your mom while you still can " , her mother poured the whiskey and gave one glass to her .

Bailey was smart enough . She knew her mother was hiding something . She smirked knowing very well about all her family members .

" I will never and when i say never , I swear with my whole god damn life that I will never be a part of your mischievous plans ever again , Mrs.Lim ", she announced as she got up from the soft material , standing on her feet .

" Go ahead and sign the agreement of marrying me off to Mr.Lee's son . We'll see who's the real brain in this whole family " she said while walking out of the room closing the door with a big slam .

" Stupid enough to think I don't know her little plans all along . All of them thinks I'm brainless . What a joke to be a part of this melancholic and uncommunicative family . " She uttered while she went outside of the club .

" I'm the bad guy again . That's what they all think . "