Chapter 28 - Reality

Yena's POV

———𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 : 𝑘𝑦𝑔𝑜 - ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦 𝑛𝑜𝑤———

- ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀsɴ'ᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛ.
- sᴛᴇᴘ ʙʏ sᴛᴇᴘ ʙʏ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ᴏɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʟɪғᴇ .
- ʙᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ɴᴏᴡ .

____________________________

It's been 3 months . It's funny how time flies so fast. And here I am sitting down in front of the man that I never thought I would cross paths with again . Bailey set me up thinking this was enough and I had to face reality . Face him . To end things for me and Jungkook's own good . For Jungkook. Only for him .

" Great to see you again , Evelyn " and there he disgustingly uttered out my name as if it was something normal to him . While on the other hand , I felt like ripping my skin off hearing him use my long lost name which hid painful memories .

" Shut up and get to the point " . I can't stand him . Not when he tried to use me for his own benefits .

" You're more stubborn than the last time I saw you . Where are you getting this from . Your so called lover ? "

" You do not interfere with my love life nor do you have the rights to Liam . Step up the game . This is fucking reality. "

" Oh I'd love to see what reality holds. Don't you want to feel what it brings to us two ? How we can continue our connections with each other ? "

" Stop "

" What's wrong baby ? You don't want to feel the love I gave you once again ? " That's it . He just hit my limits .

" You know I've always wondered what you were thinking when you said you wanted me . Removing my doubts , I gave you everything yet you used me . Destroyed me til I was on the floor in pieces . " I won't hold back . I can't . Not when I've felt more than enough pain .

" But sweetie , I was just showing you what it's like to get ruined by pure love." again his distasteful mouth spoke out.

" I think you've got the wrong word . Love is not what you felt . You were out of your mind . Your inner demon showed your true colors . I always thought that someone as precious as me was never meant for you . But I still treated you as if you were my only element to live . I'm happy now . So much happier since I've ran away . Those three fucking years with you were torture . It was good knowing that you were always there to spoil me . But you and me were never right . It didn't feel real . What's the point huh? You consumed me . Manipulated me . Utilized me . Til I was told to run away. And that from your very own sister who knew what was happening behind the doors of your bedroom yet she stayed silent . Until that day . "

" Silence ! I did no shit to you . I gave you everything . But all I get was you running away from me as if I was a devil with sharp horns . That day , you made me look like a horrific motherfucker when all I did was TRY TO GET MY PLEASURE WHILE LOVING YOU ! "

" YOU DIDN'T LOVE ME . YOU WANTED TO RAPE ME . NOT SHOWING ME LOVE OR ANY SIGNS OF LOVE ! " Throwing all the dignity on the floor , I let everything out not caring about the cafè and it's surroundings .

" Liam Lim , you are arrested for violating the laws under the title of rape, drug usage and murder " . I knew he would come to save me later on . I set my eyes on my man . My man . There he was . His face showing concern and worry while staring straight at me .

" Where did you all come from ! I was pretty sure I told my sister I want only the two of us talking . THERE WERE NO SUCH THING AS THE COPS INVOLVING HERE . " Liam shouted which brought Jungkook's attention towards his psychotic behavior.

Liam was handcuffed . His ever so dark eyes even darkening more . If I could describe his eyes right now , there would be a bunch of negative adjectives that I could use.

It's like time just stopped there. He was glaring daggers at me.

" I hope you know I did it for the best Liam . You , mom and dad are going somewhere together . I promise the people there will take good care of you . I'll come visit you if I ever had the determination to . For now , I'm done with your behaviors . " Bailey came out of her hiding spot behind the three cops . Her cold stare could freeze everyone in front of her eyes .

" You will not end well . Not when you did those sickening things to MY GIRL. "