Chapter 5 : Chill

3rd Person POV

———𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 : 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛-𝑎𝑑𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑢———

" ʜᴏᴡ ᴄᴀɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴛ sᴏ ғᴀsᴛ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴀᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ."

____________________________

Jungkook looked down as he saw a little girl standing beside him which made him giggle at her cute pout .

Yena noticed the little sound that fell out from Jungkook and turned around to see him communicating with a small girl .

" Yena ! " Jacob yelled as he slightly calmed down from the ice crisis .

" What is it? " the girl replied not even glancing at her brother but instead kept her eyes on Jungkook and the child .

" I need to go. Sunwoo is calling me ." Jacob answered as he collected the files and his bag .

" I'll trust her with you Kook. " Jacob patted Jungkook's back as he rushed out of the cafè.

Yena's POV

What . The. Heck . No way he's leaving me with him . I mean he already did so I have no other choice.

" Oh my god! Seongyi ! " There was a yell. I looked back at Kook and saw the girl running towards the woman who yelled .

" Mommy ! " She's so adorable . I looked up at Jungkook and saw him smiling . That boy need to stop or I'll faint in seconds .

3rd Person POV

" So , as Jacob was saying . Yena right ? " Jungkook took Jacob's place after he helped the little girl find her mother .

" Yes . You forgot my name already ? " Yena asked while chuckling at the boy in front of her sight .

" Not really . I just wanted to see your reaction. " he let out a little laugh .

" Jacob really had to leave like that . " Yena tried starting a conversation to make the awkward tension decrease and Jungkook seem to notice how hard she was trying .

" You don't have to be awkward around me . I'm chill . " he replied while flipping his non existant hair .

" Sure . " Yena rolled her eyes and both of them burst out laughing .

" So tell me about yourself Yena. " Jungkook requested suddenly as he turned serious looking into her eyes.

Yena clears her throat . This is gonna be fun. Or maybe not .