Chapter 19 : Upset

3rd Person POV

-𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 : 𝑏𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑒 𝑒𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑠ℎ - 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑-

- " ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɪs ғɪʟʟᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴀᴛʀᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪᴇs . ᴡʜʏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴇʀsᴇᴘᴄᴛɪᴠᴇs ʙʏ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ʙʏ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ's sɪᴅᴇ . "
- " ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏᴏ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ . "

___________________________

" Thank you so much for today Jungkook . I for sure will cherish this moment . " Yena said turning her head to his direction as Jungkook just looked straight ahead of him .

' How is he so hot with just driving a damn car . ' she thought and as she was about to start talking again , Jungkook placed his hand on hers and kisses it .

"  You deserve this . Even more princess. "

" Kookie. Stop . Making. My. Heart. Beat. Like.This ." the female said motioning her index finger right in front of her chest .

" You're so damn beautiful Bae Yena . You know that right? "

" I don't Jungkook . Stop teasing me . " she said while her cheeks flushed red in embarrassment.

" Your face says otherwise . " he said feeling entertained by this .

" Just focus on the road Kook. "

After some few minutes , they both arrived at Yena's house .

" Yena? " Jungkook asked while shaking the sleeping girl's body softly , trying his best to not hurt her .

No response .

" Princess? "

No response .

" Baby. Buttercups. Baby Love . Love ? "

No response .

Jungkook gave up and get out of the driver's seat making his way around to the passenger side .

He picked Yena up slowly as if she was a piece of glass and would break if he held onto her strongly .

' What does she even eat? She's so small . She looks so fragile . '

Jungkook walks up to the front door and knocked on it for three times . And before he knocked for the fourth time , Irene opened the door lazily with her pajamas on .

" What is up with you Jeon . I was sleeping peacefully . " Irene said stretching her hands while yawning .

" Yes , I know you are . I am here to send your sister back . "

" She fell asleep so I had to carry her here from my car . " he said stepping inside the house and stared at Irene who was locking the door at the moment .

" Well.. Thank you so much Jungkook but you could've thought of something better like bringing her to your house you know . " Irene said , her face clearly starting to show her fangirl side .

" I need to know where her room is Irene. I don't have all night " he asked firmly .

" Watch it you stinky rat . I'm older than you. "

" Pfft.. Come on . You're only like 6 months away from me . " the man said rolling his eyes and followed Irene towards the staircase .

" SIX MONTHS IS HALF A YEAR . SO WHATEVER IT IS ONE DAY , ONE SECOND , ONE MINTUE , ONE MILLISECOND I'M STILL OLDER . " Irene explained while reaching for the door knob and opened it .

" Damn.. Black and White . Even the tables ?!. I thought Yena is the type who'd go for colors . "

" Okay so now tuck her in bed and leave her room once you're done . If you're taking too long , I'll make sure you're not going back home and you'll have to sleep with my sister . ", Irene spoke before going back downstairs.

" Jesus Irene . You don't need to have trust issues with me . You know I'd never do anything to her ! " Jungkook shouted and he did everything he had to and left the room looking at Yena one last time .

" Why so upset looking Jungkook. " Irene smirked while drinking a cup of water .

" Irene . Stop teasing me . It's so hard to handle my feelings even if we met like a few months ago . And we see each other once every week but sometimes i miss her so much . "

" Win her heart Kook. " Irene simply stated while grabbing her mug of water and ran upstairs .

" Lock the doors and turn the lights off when you go back ! " Jungkook heard her screaming but all he could think of was

'I have to go back now . Should I say goodbye ?'

' She's sleeping anyways. I don't wanna disturb .

Yena's POV
_________________________

" Good Morning ! Rise and Shine my baby . "

I saw my sister walks in as she handed me a note .

" I saw this on the fridge while making breakfast today . Make sure you read it ." she added walking away .

' Princess. I'm so sorry I couldn't stay up til you wake up . I promise I'll come by before 1 pm. So get ready . We're going somewhere. I hope you're not mad . I just didn't want to wake you up just for a simple good night . Sending Hugs and Kisses .
                                   - Jeon Jungkook. '

I can feel myself smiling like a fool. He' so cute . UGH!

————————————————————
I'LL PROOF READ AGAIN AND CHANGE WHAT'S WRONG . ANYWAYS ILY GUYS SM 😭. WE'RE CLOSE TO 400 READS OMF -

I OBVIOUSLY HATE WHAT I'M WRITING RN .