Chapter 26 - Dusk

3rd Person's POV

— —𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 : 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 - 𝑠𝑖𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑒 — —

- ɢᴏ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴏᴅʏ . ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪᴛ sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ .
- ᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴜsᴋ ɪs ʜᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴅᴀʏ . ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ᴅᴜsᴋ ʙᴀʙʏɢɪʀʟ.

____________________________

" You're being a total clown right now. " Jungkook doesn't let her win but acts like a high school mean girl towards her .

" You're a muscle gorilla . " the firm girl didn't give up too making them bicker like little girls while Yena was hiding her giggles but failed as the conversation keeps on getting funnier .

" You're a whole circus . "

" Me ? Circus ? No I'm a skinny legend asshead . "

" You're the ass . "

" Why do you always look so ugly ? Right you were never handsome . "

" And why are you always thinking you're pretty . You look like a damn monkey. "

" I'm a fucking princess you moron. "

" Princess ? No . HERE'S THE ACTUAL PRINCESS . " Jungkook pulled Yena towards him and pointed at her face to Bailey .

Yena just sat there awkwardly but bursts into laughter once she thought of the conversations the two of them were having earlier .

" So , back to the conversation. Evelyn , I'm warning you . You'll have to get away from him . I know you tried to cover up yourself as much as possible but I already informed him about your presence . " Bailey turned all serious making Jungkook raise his eyebrows at her sudden change of mood .

" I'll talk to you once I feel like I'm ready . I can't keep this longer . I'll face your brother . It's just not right now . And please don't ask me to talk unless I do . Bailey I beg you . You've caused enough harm . " Yena said pain laced in her voice.

' Oh god . How can their mood switch faster than flash .' Jungkook thought .

" Talk about this to your so called boyfriend . I hope you're not blaming yourself again . Don't worry I'm not going to destroy your relationship . " Bailey's words left her mouth harshly without meaning to and with that she got up and waved a goodbye at the both of them while walking out of the cafè .

" It's almost dusk princess . Do you wanna talk about us at my place ? " Jungkook turned towards her and wrapped his arms around her waist while nuzzling his nose on her neck .

" I don't know Kookie . Are we okay about this topic . I.. "

" We must solve this babygirl . I'm not running away from our problems . We need to be in this together baby . " Jungkook said giving soft kisses on her neck making her giggle and play with his fluffy hair .

" Alright then . Let's go to your place . "