Chapter 4 : Guyfriend

Yena's POV

———-𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔: 𝑠𝑎𝑚 𝑘𝑖𝑚 - 𝑠𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑡————

- " ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙᴇᴡɪᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ᴍᴇ ғᴀʟʟ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ʜᴇᴇʟs ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs ᴍᴇᴛ . "

_____________________________

I swear my brother always have the most attractive friends . I mean who would even use the word " ugly " to describe this man right here .

" Hey Jacob. " the boy smiled walking towards him .

" It's been so long mate . " Jacob replied . I mean he's never introduced me to him before .

" And you must be Yena . " he looked at me while offering me his hand .

" Yes I am . " I replied , shaking his hand while smiling .

" Jungkook . Jeon Jungkook . " he smiled making his eyes shine . That's so adorable .

3rd Person POV

Jacob was watching everything . He smirked realizing that this is one of those " love at first sight " situation . Except the fact that it's happening right in front of his eyes and he cringed at the thought . He cleared his throat and the two looked at him while their hands were still typically glued together .

" That's very sweet of you both to get along for the first time but eh - " He pointed at their hands which was now broke apart .

" W-we were just introducing ourselves idiot . Don't come in between . " Yena said as if the fact that Jacob who ruined their " little moment " bothered her .

" I see . Someone doesn't want me to separate her from her little newly found 'guyfriend' " he said while putting his fingers in the air and quoting the ' guyfriend ' part .

"Shut it Jacob. " the younger tried glaring at the older boy but ended up being like a pouty baby in his eyes . Jacob burst out laughing at the face his sister tried to make but failed miserably.

Jungkook who was standing beside Yena watched the two siblings quarrel in amusement .

" Guys? " Jungkook tried to butt in but  it was unsuccessful as Jacob was still laughing his lungs off .

" This will probably work . " Jeon heard Yena whispered to herself and looked at her in shock when she threw an ice cube from her coffee straight into the laughing boy's open mouth .

The boy stopped laughing as he felt the ice cube choke him and started coughing while getting the ice out . Or more like attempted to .

"Oh my goodness . Jacob swallow it."
his sister reasoned as the ice cube wasn't that big and her brother was over reacting for a small piece of solid water .

Jungkook on the other hand was standing still with his mouth hanged wide open . Until he felt a hand tapped onto his arm and he looked down .