Chapter 23 - Lost

3rd Person POV

— 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 : 𝑚𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑚𝑜𝑜 - 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 —

- ᴀ ᴅᴀʏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀɴʏ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ , ʀᴇᴘᴇᴀᴛs ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ .
- ʀɪɢʜᴛ ʙʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ. ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ?
- ɪ'ᴍ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ sᴜʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ .

____________________________

Their feelings were mixed up . Both of them were scared to fall in love .

Is this legal ? No hard feelings . Just date? There was not even a day they would not think about their feelings .

And it was hard for the both of them . They were scared of love . What could happen to them if they fell too deeply .

But if they co-operate together , the fear of love will soon be gone . Or that's what they thought .

Yena stared at the mirror examining herself .

" I can't do this Ryujin . " she messed her hair up trying her best to not break down in front of her best friend .

" You're strong babygirl . You're the strongest girl I've ever met . Do what's right for you . " Ryujin replied clearly feeling herself going weak . She can't stand it when Yena tries to put her self-esteem down.

" This is too much . I can't . This painful feeling is burning me so bad . " she replied hitting her chest .

" Stop pressuring yourself Bae Yena. " she replied looking at her best friend close to letting herself get lost .

" I asked him . I was wrong . I don't know what came up to my mind . He looked so defeated. I'm hopeless Ryujin . Bailey's back which means she'll force me to date her brother again . " Stress was all Yena could feel at the moment .

Her last encounter with Jungkook didn't went well since she asked that question and regretted the minute she saw his face changed .

Jungkook ? He was trying so hard to not run into her arms and tell her how much pain he's been feeling .

What Jungkook was feeling couldn't be described . He couldn't do anything except feel pained that his girl asked him that question .

So , he did what first came into his mind . He gave both of them space to figure out their feelings and mind . They both couldn't leave each other .

Yet they're hurting theirselves by trying to be alone by theirselves . What is this maze ?