Chapter 25 - Pain

3rd Person POV

—𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 : 𝑛𝑐𝑡 𝑢 - 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚—

- ɪ''ᴍ sᴛᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ , ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ғʀᴏᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ .
- ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ɢᴇᴛ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ, ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ғʟᴏᴡ . ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ғʀᴏᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ .
___________________________

" J-Jungkook...?" Yena stuttered looking at him with her eyes glistering .

" Are you coming to hug me angel ? " Jungkook pouted and opened his huge arms to get the small little girl to run towards his muscular body.

Yena wrapped her arms around his torso while Jungkook gave her a peck on her forehead .

" I .. I missed you . Please , let's not stay away from each other . Please Jungkookie.. I can't bare the pain . " Yena uttered in his chest making his heart shatter into pieces by the tone she's using .

" Princess.. please don't cry. I promise I won't do that again . " he replied swallowing his own tears keeping her warm and calm .

Bailey cleared her throat and coughed making their attentions turn towards her.

" I'm sorry . But, we were discussing about something important . " Bailey interrupted with her awkward smile .

Jungkook being the protective man he is , pulled Yena closer to him .

" We're fine Kookie. We came here to talk . Hopefully , there will be no problem caused . " she whispered the last sentence to herself but Jungkook for sure heard that .

" We'll talk about us later . I need to talk to her first. " Jungkook said while going towards Bailey and taking the seat which was occupied by Yena minutes ago.

Yena followed quietly behind and sat down beside Jungkook .

" Evelyn... " Bailey grabbed Yena's hand making Jungkook glare at her .

" Stop being a baby,  jerk . I'm trying to make our situation better but you're not helping at all. " Bailey huffed out in annoyance noticing the death stare the man was giving her .

" You were the one being mean when you first met Yena after god knows how long of your friendship . " Jungkook sassed back .

" Lose the attitude Karen . " Bailey threw back at him .