Chapter 6 : Get To Know

3rd Person POV

———𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 : 𝑡𝑥𝑡 - 𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑐 𝑖𝑠𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑑———

- " ᴀs ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀs ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ʙʏ ᴏᴜʀ sɪᴅᴇs , ɪ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɢᴏ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ . "

_____________________________

" I'm 19. I'm not actually studying at the moment since I started my career as a social influencer . But to be honest , I do nothing in general . I enjoy sleeping . That's pretty much it I guess. " Yena shrugged her shoulders as her introduction was nothing special to be talked about .

" But I'd like to know more about you Jeon . " she replied as she pointed at him .

" Girl . You're calling my first name. " Jungkook said as he pointed at the girl like one of those high school mean girls.

" Just continue Kook . " She grinned playfully .

" I'm 21. I sing , dance . Mainly anything related to performing. I enjoy exercising but not all the time of course . That's it . " The both of them had one thing in common . And that was they were never too specific and they knew how to summarize what they were supposed to say .

" You're basically 2 years older than me . Oh my! You old man . " Yena said as she fanned herself while sipping her drink .

" Well yeah . You didn't have to calculate that . " Jungkook rolled his eyes at the dramatic girl in front of him . 

Everything was going well and the two got along really well . They were laughing here and there while talking about their funny moments and they lost the track of time . Until , Yena's phone rang making the both of them turn their attention towards her phone.

" Hold up . I need to answer this call." Yena said with worried eyes as she saw the time and answered the phone .

Jungkook on the other hand watched her as she bit her lip nervously listening to what the other side of the phone was saying.

" Right . Thank god . I thought I was gonna get scolded for missing the meeting again . " the female sighed and gestured Jungkook a peace sign which meant she was all cool .

Jungkook smiled at her and took out his phone to talk to his friends .

" So it's 10 already . I didn't know . I actually thought it was 8 . " Yena laughed at herself on how clumsy she was to not even check the time and forget about the meeting she had.

" As I was sayin- " her sentence got cut off as the sound of a notification popped up from her phone .

Instagram•notification
      @jeonjungkook tagged you in a post .