Introductions

Hello there readers :)

This is my first werewolf story on Wattpad, more like my first ever book.

I'm a fan of werewolf books and I decided to write one of my own. I hope you enjoy.

This book is dedicated to all the readers. All the people who see the potential in this book, all those who support me as an author.

I'll just be starting with words and meanings that maybe be obvious to people who have read many werewolf books. I needed such a guide so, I'm doing it for new readers in this genre.

Basic words.

Werewolf ~ a human who has the ability to transform into a wolf. In this book a wolf is like a hidden part of you that can also communicate with you through a voice or mind link.

Lycan ~ a special ancestor of the werewolf family. They are very different from werewolves but are from the same ancestry. The unique thing about lycans is that they are way stronger than the average werewolf and they are immortal.

Mates ~ this is the short form of 'soul mates'. This is person who is considered as your other half. You can't live without them. After you meet them, they become the reason for your very existence. In this book the Moon Goddess is the one who gifts werewolves with their mates.

Mate bond ~ this is the attraction between destined mates. The mate bond also comes with an irresistible scent that helps mates locate each other. Everyone's scent is unique.

Shift ~ this is process where a human is able to transform into their wolf side and back to human.

Pack ~ this is a group of wolves that live together and are under the rule of an alpha.

Pack house ~ the house that the Alpha and Luna live. Pack members are also allowed in the house. In some packs the whole pack lives together in the pack house. That has got to be a big house.

Ranks in the pack.

Alpha ~ this is the leader of the pack. They are strongest and most feared wolf in the pack. They are respected by all pack members. ( In this book there will be female alphas so their mates are also alphas.)

Luna ~ the mate of the alpha. Has same privileges as the alpha. The are considered equal and very powerful.

Beta ~ the second in command of the alpha. Their mate becomes the beta female or male.

Gamma~ the third in command of the alpha. Their mate becomes the Delta female or male.

Delta ~ they are fourth in command. In case the pack lacks a gamma, a delta is given the role. However, if the pack wants to be stronger they have both the delta and the gamma. Their mate becomes the gamma female or male.

Omega ~ the lowest ranked werewolf in a pack. They are mostly considered the weakest and most fragile. The roles of Omega's is usually looked down upon in most packs and they are despised because of weakness.

It is important to note that wolves in this book can change ranks, especially the omegas. I find it encouraging, so incase a member does something patriotic and noble they are able to climb up the ranks. The same applies to the others, if you do something bad, your rank can drop.

Additional information.

Moon goddess ~ she is believed to be the reason why werewolves exist. She is also the giver of mates. She connects two wolves for a reason. ( in this book their isn't much emphasis about worship of the goddess, you can add the flare as we go along.)

Silver ~ a dangerous metal that burns the werewolf's body. It is very toxic and if used in excess on or in the body of a werewolf may result in serious health problems.

Wolf bane ~ another horror movie for werewolves. In this book it is a plant that has been crushed and added silver. Only a witch can make wolf bane.

Rejection ~ this is when a mate openly declares that they do not want the other as their mate. Rejection is very dangerous because it may result in the death of both people. In special cases, the rejected mate can get a second chance mate. The one who rejected the other can go to a corner and cry out their eyes.

NOTE: incase the rejection was because of a toxic or offensive case the offender is immediately killed by the moon goddess. This petty reasons like: you're not pretty enough for me, I never liked you. Nonsense.

Please in the future I'll write a case of regretted mates and I'll explain when that time comes.

May you enjoy reading ;)

All constructive criticism will be appreciated.

Don't hesitate to give feedback and ways of making the story better.

Vote vote vote, I will be grateful forever

Thanks :)

Just laugh for a while

Quarantine will mess some of us:)

~Black- wicked 🐺

Before reading this book:

1. This is my first book ever and of my imagination.

2. It won't necessarily follow the rules of common werewolf book.

3. Comments and votes are always welcome and highly appreciated.

4. Any positive criticism is appreciated. Incase of errors please point them out so that I can correct. I will however not allow rude comments. Please be respectful of others opinions, feel free to privately chat with me if you don't want to publicly write the comments.

5. Thank you for giving my book a chance.

6. Please do not spoil the book for first time readers. That will deny them the chance for first time discovery. Thanks.