Servant 1: Summoning

A/N: Read "Scenario 10: Kamen Rider Servants" in "CrossOver Scenarios" I will put a reminder for the Rider's classes later, but the point is that this is a continuation of that chapter

All of the Servants in Chaldea were shocked to see that a large scale summoning takes place by accident...

All of the Kamen Riders: "I Ask Thee, Are You, My Master?"

Ritsuka: "Doc, how the hell did we summon 20 servants at the same time!?"

Romani: "There was a malfunction in FATE, but it seems that there is something that got them all here..."

Build: "OH MY GOD! There's so much tech here, HOW DOES IT WORK?!"

Build then gushes about the technology the facility has, quickly jumping everywhere as formulas begin to appear above him...

Agito: "Is there a kitchen, here?"

Kabuto: "I would like to know that too..."

Fourze: "UCHU KITAAAA!"

Fourze's battle cry easily startles everyone around him...

J-Double: "Where are We?"

C-Double: "Apparently we have been transported to an unknown facility"

Extreme memory was next to him notifying Double that it had absorbed Phillip's body prior...

C-Double: "Thanks, Ex"

A/N: I'm going to call the Extreme Memory Ex, alright...

OOO: "Ankh..."

Ankh: "Yeah, Eiji?"

OOO: "ANKH!"

OOO then tries to hug the Red floating hand that's next to him...

Ex-Aid: "Woah! This isn't the Game World...?"

Kuuga: "Wasn't I sealed in a coffin?"

Ryuki: "This isn't another Rider War, is it?"

Faiz: "Please tell me that this is a dream..."

Blade: "Another Battle Royale?"

Hibiki: "Makamou Nest?"

Ghost: "There is nothing like this in history..."

Gaim: "I don't remember being on a stage like this?"

Drive: "Where are we, Belt-San?"

Belt-San: "I'm afraid I can't answer that, Shinnosuke, I lack sufficient data..."

Decade: "This is an interesting world..."

Den-O Thoughts: 'Momotaros, where are we?'

M-Den-O Thoughts: 'As if I know, This ain't a part of the timeline either...'

Kiva: "Where are the others? What happened to the Neo-Fangires?"

Zi-O: "I don't know about this part of the Kamen Rider's History..."

Dr. Romani then approached them slowly...

Dr. Romani: "Please calm down, I understand that you are all disgruntled and confused..."

Dr. Romani: "We didn't mean to summon all of you, but please make a contract with our Provisional Master so that you guys won't disappear into the Throne Of Heroes that quickly..."

All of the Kamen Riders: "Throne Of Heroes?"

Dr. Romani: "Regardless, you all need to make a contract with Ritsuka so we can ask questions regarding your origins and understanding your abilities..."