Servant 14: Saving One Another

Everyone thought that it would be wise to take out the Cyber Kingdom first as they have multiple Cyber-based Servants that can help with recovering the territory and as Decade sensed that their army is the closest to the humans...

But on the other hand, they need their powers to fully defeat the Cyber-Army, then they would need to defeat Another Kingdom to restore their powers...

The Servants wanted to split up so they could meet new allies and hopefully defeat the threats that they will be faced with...

Team 1 (to Cyber-Kingdom) Lead by Drive, Mach, Zero One, Vulcan, Valkyrie, Faiz, Fourze, Build

Team 2 (To Mystic Kingdom) lead by Wizard, Hibiki, Beast, Ibuki, Ghost, Specter, Kiva

Team 3 (To The Mirror World) lead by Ryuki, Knight, Double, Kaixa, Cross-Z, Agito, Kuuga

Team 4 (To Helheim Forest) lead by Gaim, Baron, OOO, Birth, Accel, Blade, Garren, Meteor

Team 5 (To Digital World) Lead by: Ex-Aid, Brave, Thouser, G3-X, Kabuto, Gatack, Zeronos

Team 6 (To Another Kingdom) Lead by Zi-O, Geiz, Woz, Ixa, Decade, Diend, Den-O

Ritsuka, Mash, and the other Servants joined Team one so they could find the Human Resistance and protect them while letting others...

The Teams split up as some of the Riders were experts and had first-hand experiences dealing with the separate phenomenons...

----------------------------------------------

Team 6:

Zi-O, Geiz, Den-O, Ixa, Decade, Diend, and Woz journey through the land to find the Another Kingdom...

The group tried to find the kingdom quickly due to the Another Riders affecting their powers halting their Noble Phantasms and overall power especially with Zero One, who's Another Rider counterpart is making the original Rider unable to use his powers to the fullest...

Zi-O: "Come on, we need to solve this and get to the others, so they can have their powers back!"

Decade: "We know, but calm your ass down..."

Diend: "I understand the pressure but understand that we will handle it when we get there..."

M-Den-O: "When we get there we'll kick us some ass!"

R-Den-O: "Maybe make some new friends...?"

U-Den-O: "Make some new lady friends, maybe..."

K-Den-O: "A worthy opponent to battle!" 

Woz: "It seems that giant fortress is our target..."

Zi-O: "How did we get here so fast!?"

A/N: Plot Convenience...

Geiz: "This is the place, be ready!"

Then suddenly they all heard a noise from inside the forest they were in...

???: "Hello....?"

???: "Anybody...!?"

Geiz: "I'll go check it out..."

Woz: "We shall wait here for your return..."

---------------------

3rd POV: 

Geiz went to the forest to find the source of the foreign voice and saw a piece from a white robe...

That's when someone ran towards Geiz!