Servant 2: Settling In

Sougo: "Woz, HOW DID YOU GET HERE?!"

Woz: "I will always be by my King's side at any time..."

Everyone: "Creepy..."

---Time Skip---

The Heisei Rider have introduced themselves to Ritsuka as they complete the contract and made themselves at him, as they all socialize with the other Servants in Chaldea...

The Kitchen was full of Archer: Emiya, Ruler: Agito, and Assasin: Kabuto as the three cooked enough dishes making the cafeteria full in a matter of minutes...

Kuuga was arm-wrestling Heracles with each side not giving up!

Ryuki was interviewing Artoria as King Arthur was actually a woman, it was the greatest scoop of the century!

Faiz talked with Saber Lily about Dreams...

Blade talked to Mordred about "The Greater Good" in any situation and that there will always be another option in any given situation...

Hibiki talking to Semiramis and Tamamo-No-Mae about Humanity in his world...

Den-O was talking to Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde who were always changing personalities every time in the somewhat civilized conversation

Kiva and Zi-O were talking to Gilgamesh and Artoria about King's stuff, in which Gilgamesh mocks Zi-O's ambition and is silenced by Woz's Scarf!

Fourze was comforting Alstofo since he was a trap and Gentaro's FRIENDSHIP helped Alstofo be calm and accept his sexuality and fetishes...

Decade interacted with Enkidu about being created with a purpose and going beyond that which somewhat got glares towards Tsukasa...

Double, both Phillip and Shotaro talked to Sherlock about his adventures and experience as detectives...

OOO talked to Karna about his life and Karna to Eiji's life, the two shared multiple common knowledge and experiences that the two became somewhat great friends...

Wizard talked to Medea about magic alongside Shakespeare who inquired about his origin and powers...

Gaim then talked to Mordred about the responsibilities and the life advice was slowly pissing her off...

Achillies boasted about his chariot that is faster than the Tridoron, oddly enough Shinnosuke was slightly compelled to oblige along with Belt-San who took pride in his Crimson Masterpiece!

Ghost talked to "Jack The Ripper" and "Old Man Of The Mountain" about seeing the silver lining about everything and living life to the fullest while it lasted...

Ex-Aid then plays games with Servants who dare challenges the Genius Gamer M...

Build goes and has GENIUS talk with Da Vinci, Edison, Tesla, and multiple other geniuses regarding Time Travel and multiple other topics as Sento tries to comprehend each concept...

Ritsuka: "Would you like to spar with some of the Servants to test your abilities?"

Kamen Riders: "YEAH!"

Ritsuka: "So who'll go first?"

Build: "I'll go first! Can I face against Edison, Tesla, and Da Vinci?"