Servant 11: Summoning Of The New Generation...

Ritsuka was wandering around Chaldea enjoying his day until Da Vinci-Chan re-calibrated  FATE and got Dr. Roman to join in the conversations...

Da Vinci-Chan: "Oh, Ritsuka! Would mind give another summoning a try?"

Ritsuka: "Last time we summoned 19 Servants at once..."

Dr. Roman: "That is a valid argument but, That aside we could gain more comrades to fight alongside with..."

Dr. Roman: "By this point, we need more comrades because we need more comrades to fight with when another Singularity appears..."

Ritsuka: "Fine, you win the argument, Dr. Roman..."

Ritsuka: "Do we have enough materials to do another summoning?"

Da Vinci-Chan: "We have enough Saint Quartz to do another summoning!"

Ritsuka: "That's fine I guess..." 

Dr. Roman: "It shouldn't be a surprise by this point, but I hope we could find powerful comrades..."

Ritsuka performs the summoning ritual and All of the Riders and Servants come to watch until a Zi-O sense that a Blank Ridewatch that he has glowed a neon yellow light!

The Blank Ridewatch then flies out of Sougo's pocket and dashes towards the Summoning Portal!

Ritsuka: "Huh? What is that!?"

Then the Blank Ridewatch glows even brighter and shows a faceplate!

Ridewatch: ZERO-ONE!

Then the Neon Yellow light engulfs the entire room blinding everyone...

As the light died down and reveals 4 figures...

One whose right side of the armor is Blue and the left side of the armor is White with a wolf-like helmet...

Another whose right side is Orange and left side White with a cheetah and feminine-like armors..

There is one that had the matching Neon Yellow color scheme as the portal...

The last one was Gold and Silver while his helmet had Black as the base and Purple as the visor...

Gold: "Where am I, I demand to know where am I!?"

Blue: "The crap, is going on here?!"

Orange: "Unknown location, where are we?!"

Yellow: "What is this place...Weren't we fighting?!"

Ritsuka: "Uhhh...Could all please calm down?"

Gold: "Where are we!"

Ritsuka: "You're all in Chaldea an Organization that Preserves and Protects Human History..."

Gold: "Interesting..."

Ritsuka: "What are your names?"

Gold: "My name is Amatsu Gai, Kamen Rider Thouser..."