Servant 29: Beginning Of The End...

After the revelation of the cause of the distorted Rider Singularity which was created by Kamen Rider Core manipulated by Nega Den-O and Evol, then planned to be destroyed by Gaoh, Blood, and Kamen Rider Violent Decade...

The nefarious group finally revealed themselves to be the cause of all of their battles with Negataros's Crime organization and Evol pulling the strings on the kingdoms fighting each other, then putting humans on the brink of extinction...

Core threw a fireball at the Riders and their Chaldea Comrades, as they all transformed!

Build: "Look's like we know who we have to fight, huh...?"

Ritsuka: "What do you mean by that, Sento?"

Build: "Banjou, Kazumin, Gentoku, and I will keep Evol busy, everyone else needs to deal with the others..."

M-Den-O: "We'll deal with Negataros and Gaoh..."

Zeronos: "Right!"

Gatack: "We'll help!"

KickHopper: "Whatever..."

Kabuto: "Indeed we shall..."

Decade: "Zi-O and I will deal with my Violent counterpart...!"

Diend: "Do we have to deal with an edgy version of you...?"

Zi-O: "Depends, do you want all of that treasure to not exist anymore because he will destroy the world...?"

Diend: "Nevermind..."

Geiz: "That was quick..."

Woz: "Narrow Minded, indeed..."

Diend: "You're one to talk, Mr. IWAE everything...!"

Woz: "At least I do it with style, as you always sneakily steal everything!"

Diend: "At least I dealt with your Geiz Future Counterpart..."

Ritsuka: "Okay...Settle down you two..."

Ritsuka: "Regardless, we need to finish this and restore history for good!"

All Kamen Riders: "Right!"

Core: "Go my lieutenants! Show these Kamen Riders what the true meaning of power is...!"

Negataros: "Fine..."

Negataros: "Henshin..."

Den-O Belt: NEGA FORM!

Gaoh: "Henshin!"

Den-O Belt: GAOH FORM!