Servant 19: The Light That Makes Darkness Fades...

Kamen Rider Ouja and Ryuga stood there facing against Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, Knight, Kaixa, Double, and Cross-Z...

Ryuki: "How are you here!?"

Ryuga: "I'm no longer the illusion in the mirror. I exist...as the strongest among other Riders!"

Ex immediately absorbs Phillip's body and flies beside Double!

But the Mirror World visibly weakens the Main Riders!

Ryuga: "You better be quick or the Mirror World will kill you, regardless!"

Ryuki: "How come He is not affected!?"

Ryuga: "He is just my loyal pawn who agreed to the deal...So there should be no problem with him killing you all!"

Knight: "Damn!"

Cross-Z: "Enough talk! Let's fight!"

Cross-Z charges in with blue flames on his arm swinging a punch at Ryuga!

But the hit never landed instead a shadow silhouette defended the Dark Rider!

Ouja: "A prey that fights back! Finally, someone who I can kill with no problem!"

Cross-Z: "I'll wipe that smug smile under your helmet!"

Veno Visor: SWORD VENT!

Cross-Z's Beat Crosser then clashed with Ouja's staff!

Cross-Z jumped away and pulled the lever!

Beat Crosser: HIPPARE! HIPPARE!

Cross-Z then swung his sword creating an energy slash!

Beat Crosser: MILLION HIT!

The Energy slash went towards Ouja but Ouja defended himself!

Veno Visor: ADVENT!

With that, Metalgelas Gai's Contract Monster appeared and defended the Cobra-like Rider!

Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, Knight, and Kaixa then supported Cross-Z but was intercepted by Ryuga...

Ryuga: "You thought that you're enemies were only Ouja and Me?"

Ryuga: "Arise my army!"

Ryuga then conjured Dark versions of the Riders who had participated in the War with the bonus of summoning Abyss!

Abyss: "This place will be your grave..."

Abyss Visor: ADVENT!

Abyss summons all three of his Contract Monsters as the other Shadow Riders begin to fight against them!

Kaixa placed his Kaixa Memory chip into his Gun conjuring a blade!

SB-913X Kaixa Blaygun: READY!