Servant 4: The Golden Scarlet Sparring!

Mordred: "You are the Kamen Rider they call Blade, correct?"

Kenzaki: "Yeah...?"

Mordred: "May I test your blade against mine?"

Kenzaki: "Wanna bet on that?"

Mordred: "As a matter of fact, I do!"

Kenzaki: "Let's spar!"

At the end of the training ground was Kenzaki Kazuma and at the other end was Mordred using her armor!

Blade then inserted his card into his Blay Buckle!

Kenzaki then goes into a stance and flips the panel on the buckle and sounded an announcement!

Blay Buckle: TURN UP!

A giant projection of a card flew from the buckle as Kenzaki ran through it equipped with armor!

Blade then took out his Blay Rouzer and swung it at Mordred who blocked it with Clarent!

Mordred: "Charging at your opponent, I see..."

Blade: "If you want to get the advantage is to defeat your opponent before they get the next move!"

Mordred: "Interesting strategy!"

Mordred then Charges her sword and swung it at Blade!

The Kamen Rider just dodged and took out two cards, then he swiped it on the Blay Rouzer!

Blay Rouzer: THUNDER! MACH! LIGHTNING SONIC!

Blade then throws the card in the air as the cards enlarge and merge with Blade's armor, glowing with power Blade dashed towards Mordred hitting her multiple times!

Then he took some more cards and swiped them upon his blade!

Blay Rouzer: SLASH! THUNDER! LIGHTNING SLASH!

Blade then put the cards up as they enlargened and merge with his sword as electricity flowed through the Rouzer!

Then Blade came up close and swung his Blay Rouzer at Mordred, the two clash swords as each side not holding back!