Servant 25: Walking Through Frozen Raindrops

Cronus and Genm battled against each other on the battlefield as the two fought to overpower each other and prove who is superior!

Cronus was in his normal form not affected by Gamedeus nor his armor, while Genm transformed into his Grade Billion form which grants him the power to control the universe itself...

By this point, Genm has truly proven himself to be a self-proclaimed God with powers to prove such a claim...

While the Kabuto Riders, Ex-Aid Riders, Thouser, and Zeronos battled against the horde of monsters that were led by the two Dark Riders!

The environment was riddled with rain as mud began to form on the dirt and water pouring down from the sky hitting everyone...

Cronus noticed that the Riders were slowly approaching them and he quickly pressed the buttons on his Driver!

BugVisor Zwei: PAUSE!

Cronus paused time that caused the droplets to be frozen in the air...

Clock Up Pads: CLOCK-UP!

The Kabuto Riders used their Clock-Up to counter it, but what that resulted was them moving in slow-motion due to the similarities between cause and effect...

The Clock-Up Pads were used to speed up time, while Cronus paused time entirely, but due to the similarities between the two, the Clock-Up pad managed to keep the Riders moving but were in slow motion...!

Cronus: "It seems that you had some backup, Maximum Mighty X..."

Cronus: "Tis futile..."

Then a shot was fired at Cronus!

???: "Let me say this from the start! I'm fairly strong!"

Cronus: "Impossible! How are you able to move freely!?"

???: "The name is Kamen Rider Zeronos! Even if I vanish when everyone forgets about me, but I won't be affected by Time Attacks anytime soon with my Zeronos Cards being a Save Point that and the fact that I can predict everything from the future helps..."

Cronus: "How!?"

Zeronos: "I already saved my existence at any point in time, so I couldn't be affected to your time pausing ability!"

Zeronos: "Now, let me show you my skills!"

Zeronos swings his blade as Cronus staggers back...

Cronus then detaches his BugVisor Zwei and uses it in its saw mode and begins swinging it at Zeronos!

Zeronos parries all of Cronus's attacks and quickly transforms his ZeroGasher into its Bowgun configuration and shot Cronus in the face!

Cronus: "You dare!?"

Zeronos then transforms it back into Sabre mode and stabs it into the ground and kicking Cronus in the belt hitting both buttons!