Servant 26: Thawed Time...

Thouser, Zeronos, Hyper Kabuto, and Hyper Gatack battled against Cronus, as Drake, Sasword, and Kickhopper were moving in Slow-motion, while Lazer is completely frozen...

Ex-Aid was completely immune, so Para-DX hid inside him and came out when time was completely frozen enabling him to move, Brave and Snipe were completely frozen as the two battled against Genm!

Thouser stabbed Cronus with his Thousand Jacker, then Zeronos slashed him with his ZeroGasher in Sabre mode, then both Hyper Kabuto and Hyper Gatack kick him in the belt undoing his Time Pausing ability!

Thouser then looked at the others as they also faced Thouser...

Thouser: "This is going according to my scenario. 100%... no, 1000%."

Thouser said as he confirms that this is all according to his plan, proving himself to be a clever mastermind...

Cronus: "You problematic troublemakers..."

Thouser: "You dare call me such a name!?"

Zeronos then transforms into Zero Form as Deneb transforms into his gun!

Zeronos Belt: CHARGE AND UP!

Sasword joins the battle against Genm, Drake provides Long-Rang support, as Kickhopper kills the remaining troops of their armies!

Cronus then dashed at Drake choking him and dragging him far away from the others, as he finishes Drake off dealing with one of the annoying pests that he had to deal with...!

Gashacon BugVisor II: KIMEWAZA! CRITICAL CREWS-AID!

Cronus: "That's one less pest to deal with..."

Gatack: "DAISUKE!"

Lazer then kicks Cronus and slashes him with his Gashacon Sparrow!

Cronus: "I brought you back from Oblivion and this is how you repay me!?"

Lazer then takes out his own Gashacon BugVisor II!

Cronus: "How do you have that!?"

Lazer: "I got it from your remember...?"

Gashacon BugVisor II: GACHAAN!