Servant 9: Imitations of Time

Decade: "Hey, EMIYA right?"

EMIYA: "Yeah, what's up?"

Tsukasa: "Care to spar?"

EMIYA: "Why would I do that?"

Tsukasa: "I heard what you were called..."

Tsukasa: "Faker, Nameless..."

EMIYA: "What of it?"

Tsukasa: "I used to be considered the same thing..."

Tsukasa: "So what do you say?"

EMIYA: "Fine..."

EMIYA: "I'll show you that titles are meaningless in battle!"

Tsukasa: "I'll be sure to show you the powers of the Kamen Riders"

EMIYA: "While I show you the powers of Heroic Spirits!"

The two men agreed to spar that got the attention of other servants to watch the battle!

Archer Gilgamesh: "It seems that the Faker is going to face another Faker..."

Sougo then replies to Archer Gilgamesh's comment

Sougo: "He is my predecessor..."

Sougo: "He inherited all of the past riders by traveling to alternate worlds saving each of them..."

Sougo: "But his title as the Destroyer Of World led him to be an interdimensional threat..."

Sougo: "Causing the great Rider War of his time..."

Sougo: "He obtained powers of the Riders after him by traveling to their Alternate Worlds..."

Sougo: "He can completely replicate another Rider's arsenal and abilities!"

Sougo: "He is the only Rider that can be on par with my second Noble Phantasm..."

Archer Gilgamesh shivers at the thought of Sougo's Second Noble Phantasm that left him scarred...

Caster Gilgamesh: "He must be really powerful, then..."

Sougo: "He really is, Geiz, Woz, and I never really beat him in an actual battle..."

Sougo: "But his fate is truly cruel..."

Caster Gilgamesh: "What do you mean?"

Sougo: "He is the Destroyer Of Worlds he cannot come to stay in a single world in fears of destroying it, for his fate is to always travel to help the people that despise him..."

Artoria then joins the conversation

Artoria: "Very similar to EMIYA's story then..."

Sougo: "Is he that similar?"

Artoria: "Somewhat..."

Artoria: "He was saved and adopted the ideals of becoming a Hero Of Justice this led to him helping others instead of himself..."

Artoria: "He became a Counter Guardian to continue that path..."

Artoria then looks down in sadness

Sougo: "Then...?"

Artoria: "He wanted to protect people who matter who they are as he is a person who believes in redemption"

Artoria: "But he had to protect others at the cost of killing people..."

Sougo and some of the other Riders were shocked to hear this!

Artoria: "His ideals betrayed him than anything else and he was put to death by the people he wanted to protect..."

Artoria: "Resulting in the broken and machine-like man who is going to fight your friend"