Part 2

Your POV
His eyes were golden like the sun, bright and shining with mischief, intelligence and...
Sorrow, so much sorrow.
While his eyes had the appearance of the sun, the longer you looked, the deeper his eyes became. They were like bottomless pits, devoid of emotion and everything good but oddly, not devoid of life. A tear leaked out of your eye because you could tell that something was wrong, very wrong with him but he smelled like a candy shop, his aura smelled good. You were confused and overwhelmed by the contradiction and started crying more. He laughed and let some of his bloodlust leak out and you pulled up some aura of your own, as a defense mechanism- after all such habits were ingrained in you by your mother " don't back down" she would say in that moment. Probably.

Hisoka's POV: I noticed how very similar she looked like my dead sister, who I killed, funnily enough. I laughed, wondering if this was the Universe's poor attempt at trying to make me regret the delicious deed I had done. I let some of my bloodlust leak out, just to see what she would do, because I know what my sister would've done. She would've run, and left me behind, like she always did. What a coward she was. I helped her. Anyway, the girl turned on her aura and I was impressed. This girl didn't run. But she did pass out.

Your POV
You woke up confused and upset. You dreamed about a Sunday with your mom baking brownies and your dad- out doing whatever it was he did for a job, since he had to work on weekends and such. You never knew. Anyway, the girl from earlier started down at you sympathetically and held a hand to your forehead. She said " hey, I'm Elaine and I talked to my boss and you can stay, as I long as I'm the one who takes responsibility for you. So if you need something you ask me, ok?". I nodded. She seemed satisfied and was about to leave the room, but then she asked you your name. You told her. She called out that she was getting you a cold towel to cool you off and left. Soon after, someone else entered the room, but it wasn't her, it was the boy from earlier.
He smiled and you cowered back but didn't break eye contact. He said, " you look a lot like my dead sister". I said " uuuuuuuuuuuh ok". He moved in closer, like a lithe, yet predatory bird. You noticed he was a natural redhead but to you, he seemed like his hair should be brighter, so as to look like it was on fire, to match his eyes and his personality. You said as much to him. He laughed and opened his mouth to say something but Elaine burst in and her eyes widened, having seen Hisoka in the room with you.

Hisoka's POV
Elaine turned on her aura and roughly shoved me out of the room. She upped the antie on her aura and slapped me. She said " if you so much as touch her I'll kill you!" I groaned. She continued on saying " no one else knows but I can sense it, I don't even know if you sense it about yourself, but let me tell you I know you're apart of our magic act at the circus not because you want to be, or have no where else to go like her but because something is seriously wrong with you and you want the boss to keep teaching you nen so you can fulfill your sick desires!"
"Are you finished?" I said, annoyed. I mean, I did have no where else to go and I did want to learn nen but I didn't stop to contemplate what the hell else she was going on about.
Elaine's POV:
I threatened him one more time and left once again. I would've stayed with y/n but I had to work double time at the cafe as a waitress during the day and as a magician during the night to earn enough to take care of this little girl. Who would've known what would've happened to her without me? I was glad to give her the chance to live a life that wasn't necessarily horrible. The girl seemed kind hearted but something had to be wrong for sure if I found her on the streets like that. I sighed heavily thinking again about Hisoka. It seemed he was unaware that he's a sociopath. He's only 13 but he, like y/n are both very advanced mentally and in the ways of nen. I shivered thinking about what exActly I'd have to do to beat Hisoka in a fight. I'm 18 and pretty damn strong, but that may not be enough to beat him. I made a mental note to warn y/n when I get back.

Hisoka's POV
Y/n was right. I should have brighter hair, and I did want it to look like fire. It's funny how right she was about me and the fire. I could still see the burning blazes of my house and I thought fondly on how my whole house burnt down as I watched the people inside beg to be set free. So I planned to, after my performance tonight, get some hair color and so I could really get this look down. People with any sense already know I'm dangerous, but why not look like a lady-killer too? I laughed aloud at my own joke. I'm hilarious!