Hunter Exam +Lemón

Woah guys,  long chapter ahead. You don't have to read it in one go if you don't want to lol ☺️
As always, there will be bolded text indicating where the lemon begins and ends

Your POV
Hisoka and I exited the airport together and I figured Hisoka knew where to go to get to the Hunter Exam location. All I knew is we had to be there within the next two hours, but I didn't really care too much for the details because he was the one who wanted to be a hunter in the first place, so it's not my responsibility to know the intricacies of today's plans. Hisoka's phone binged and he slowly pulled it out from his back pocket, and winked at me. He always winks at me so I thought nothing of it. "What does it say?" I inquired. Hisoka read his text, smirked, ignored my question, and walked ahead briskly, dragging me forward (he still had a death grip on my hand). I stared at his back, and rolled my eyes. Needless to say I was still frustrated with him still for acting like my brother for 9 freaking years then out of the blue trying to get jiggy with it in public with me. Did I have a crush on him? Sure I did. But I've observed his patterns long enough to see that his lovers always end up plain dead, heartbroken, or dead after a fight to the death. I loved Hisoka but I knew loving him as more than a friend and getting romantically involved with him was bad news.

He was, and always had been self-centered and consistently inconsistent. To some extent I was the same as a fellow Gemini, but he was worse, because well, he was him. I rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out at Hisoka's back, thinking about his fickle nature. "Love, I wouldn't do that if I were you. I'd hate to have to cut your tongue out" he said seriously. I should've taken the hint but I was still upset with him (and Elaine too) for not allowing me to date or even look twice at anyone who could've been my boyfriend (or girlfriend?) back home. What's more is, i was never allowed to date, but all of a sudden, now it's ok for him to try to claim me in a public airport a few months after I turn 18? What the hell? I just caught up with him so he was no longer dragging me behind him and I put a little nen into my hand, (the one that was holding his) and quickly squeezed tightly until I heard two of his finger bones snap. I huffed triumphantly and he stopped abruptly, looking down at me. I looked up only to see him biting his lip and smiling creepily. "Oh y/n, you wish to fight me?" He said, leaning down until he was inches away from my face. I panicked. I did NOT want to fight him for real, I mean we used to duel but it was never for real. I probably stood a 35% chance of winning on a good day. I didn't think he'd want to kill me either way but I knew he'd fuck me up bad. "N-no, I, uh- I'm sorry, let m-me fix it" I pleaded. He narrowed his eyes and nodded, and he held his hand out in front of my face elegantly and I saw that I had snapped his pinkie  and ring fingers both clean in half. I focused my nen into his injured fingers. I started sweating a little but after 5 minutes his pinkie was good as new. 10 more minutes and the other finger was fixed too. I however was worn out because I'm not a natural healer and healing takes a toll on me. He knew this but still said, "oh, and Love, my back is killing me from carrying you, let's see you take away Daddy's pain too?" I got angry that he had referred to himself as Daddy, but I was even angrier that I didn't just agree to fight him earlier. He deserved a beating now. I was fuming but did what he asked. After a good 20 minutes I was finished,  but doubling over in a coughing fit and sweating profusely. "Let's go, y/n" he said speed walking forward. I mumbled a weak, yet throughly annoyed "you're welcome" and trudged after him.

Timeskip -1 hour
The elevator doors opened and he and I stepped into a large underground cavern with about 300 people in there. I could always smell everyone's auras, but if someone didn't know nen I couldn't smell them at all. I could've tried to asses my potential opponents abilities and intentions by focusing on their auras, but fuck that shit, I was tired. I activated Zetsu and mumbled something to Hisoka about "sitting down somewhere". He just nodded and walked into the crowd. I sat against a nearby wall and took a nap.