Sissy and Strawberries

*note your eyes are similar to the ones pictured. Your e/c is still your e/c but with subtle deep purple undertones*

Hisoka's POV
Elaine came running into the tent and I felt her coming, so I defensively put up my Ren, but she still slammed into me and pinned me on the floor, her eyes wide with hatred. She calmly said " why in the world are you calling a 9 year old your Love?" I rolled my eyes and impatiently explained to her that y/n was my beloved new sister, a new sister that would love me like the last one never did, and thus y/n was my Sissy and my Love. Elaine got off me and sighed heavily. Elaine turned to y/n and smiled and said " sorry for the ruckus sweetie we were just playing, nothing to worry about". Y/n just stood there and nodded. I on the other hand, went back over to my sissy and told her " well, well, well, before we were so rudely interrupted" I threw a nasty glare at Elaine and continued " i was going to tell you that it seems you are a conjurer". She just frowned and looked confused. " what does that mean?" She asked. Before I could do or say anything, Elaine took her hand and explained to her what a conjurer can do. I followed them angry that Elaine thought she was better fit to train Sissy than I was, but a Elaine called out without looking back " Don' t bother Hisoka, I'll take care of her". How dare she? I decided I'd kill her tonight in her sleep, and have little y/n all to myself.

Time skip to that night
I tiptoed into Elaine's room, internally scoffing at the fact that her door was unlocked. How absolutely stupid is she? I held a knife behind my back and slowly crept over to her bed. I heard a voice come from outside and froze. I couldn't get caught or the boss would probably throw me out, and this seemed like a decent place for y/n to learn nen and for me to make enough money for us before we blow this pop stand altogether. I inched closer yo Elaine's bed and ripped back the covers.

Only to find y/n staring up at me saying " well, it looks like you found me!" What? I was confused and in my haste I didn't even check to sense whose aura was in Elaine's room. Elaine showed up behind me and slid the knife out of my hands, taking it. She whispered into my ear " she can be your sister, but she's my student, kapish?" I nodded and grabbed y/n's hand and dragged her out of Elaine's bed. I asked her if she wanted to go get some ice cream and she agreed. It was late, but i didn't care so we set out. I held her hand and smiled, because it was as if I got a piece of my old life back, but from another dimension, like she was the sister I was always meant to have and Aurora was the mistake. Y/n had the same face almost, but her eyes were so different. They shone with love and compassion, albeit some anxiety too, but I was fine with that. We both liked the same flavor of ice cream (strawberry) and we shared a cone and talked about our favorite colors, and our favorite time of the day, etc.

on our way home it seems the cousin of one of the gang urchin I killed last week had tracked me down. He leaped in front of me and y/n and growled saying in a gruff voice " Hisoka, you're dead meat". I instinctively moved to push y/n behind me but she pulled a tiny switchblade out from her pocket and leaped onto him, stabbed one of his eyes, and one of his ears. She was crying and said " Mister Hisoka is my friend and I'm so sorry I had to hurt you but you still have one eye and one ear left. Ok? But if you ever come back to hurt me or him again, you won't leave with your life!" I was overwhelmed with immense joy like I had never known in my life. I realized that this girl was my only friend, my only piece of family who had ever fought for me. I felt so good, I was so proud of her. We then ran down the street together, hand in hand, before we could get caught. We both were crying and I moved to wipe the tears from y/n's face. I said " thank you!" She replied with a sniffle and "no problem". I wondered aloud why she didn't kill the man, and why she was crying. She told me that she doesn't want to take a life unless absolutely necessary, and she said that whenever she hurts someone, it hurts her heart to do such things. I understood what she was saying, thinking back on me killing my mom. Hm. Odd, it used to hurt for me to kill others but no more. Is that good or bad I wondered. We entered the tent and she asked where to sleep. I said I'd pull up a bed for her in my room. She nodded tiredly and I found her a small bed with pink sheets to lay in and dragged it so it was next to mine. She thanked me and went to sleep.  I admired her face and how she really was a kind of replacement for my sister. Except her eyes. Her eyes were beautifully violet and deep like the night's sky and were nothing like my sister's. She was nothing like my sister in all the best ways possible. I climbed in my own bed and smiled genuinely for the first time in years. So this is what it's like to be truly loved, eh? I chuckled and played with my cards a little bit before retiring to dreamland. Tonight, I dreamed of me slaughtering both Aurora, and my dad. After I killed them with my bare hands in the dream, I washed my hands and y/n was there, next to me and as soon as I grabbed her hand we began skipping together across a meadow with beautiful blooming flowers, pink butterflies flitting about, and a wonderful scent of strawberries in the air.