Chapter 42

Inferno

     She looked down at her beautiful prince. He was laid back, clearly flushed in the dim light. His firm chest was rising and falling so quickly, surely matching her own rhythm.

     Her body was humming with the orgasm she had just experienced. She was vibrating and she felt like jelly. Her limbs were weak yet they moved with apparent brawn.

     Inferno looked into those lovely, peculiar eyes. Blue and yellow, so calm and strong, threatening to glitter with his animalistic side barely contained in that moment. But he continued to have control, even as it was clearly difficult for him to. But he did it for her.

     She felt so magnificent in that moment. She was taking back a part of herself that she had lost when she was just a little girl. How that monster had stolen so many things from her in so little time.

    Inferno wanted to take back ownership of her life, even if that life would not last much longer.

    "Condom?" He asked.

    She shook her head. "I'm not fertile right now because of my wings. I also don't have any diseases, if you're worried about that."

    He placed his hands on her hips. "Please, Inferno."

    She leaned over, laying one of her palms flat against his chest. As she connected their lips, she slowly slid the tip inside. Because she was more physically relaxed, it was less painful than she expected. But this kind of discomfort she could handle over and over again compared to what she felt every second of every day.

    Rouhem was gasping, just as she was. He was shaking underneath her. She couldn't hold her moans in anymore. They came flying out, and he absorbed them.

    He was lying completely still, and she appreciated it. She needed to feel the control before she let it go. Little by little, she took in more of him until they were fully connected. Inferno couldn't stop looking down at him and the way he seemed to be in complete bliss and anguish at the same time.

    "Are you okay?" He gritted out, practically twitching whenever she shifted just slightly.

    She swallowed and nodded her head. Shivers travelled up and down her back.

    Inferno didn't know why she kept on torturing the both of them. So, she began to finally move, replete with Rouhem. She didn't want him out quite yet, so she rolled her hips, going back and forth, creating a sensation that felt like absolute euphoria.

    "All animals in heaven, Inferno, I'm not gonna last!" He hissed, digging his nails into her.

    "It's okay, I don't mind," she responded, taking a hold of his hands again and placing them on her chest. Her actions were instinctive. And now she needed more.

    Inferno leaned back so that she was bracing her hands on his thighs. "This feels amazing," she admitted as every one of her movements caused him to slide in and out of her. "I don't think I'll be done with you for a very long time, Rouhem." Slowly, she lifted off him, coming up just enough before coming back down.

    He was biting into one of his fists and she actually saw blood drawn.

    Her breath hitched when he suddenly lifted his own hips. "Rouhem," she whimpered. "More, please."

    She couldn't help but laugh as in reaction to her words, he flipped them over so that he was above. Inferno bit her lip as he guided her legs around his waist. He put his weight on one of his forearms and used the other to keep a firm grip on her. When he began stroking into her, she completely lost it.