Chapter 9. Game Plan

Anna

It had been 6 days since the bonfire. I had since stayed with Blue, only leaving their home to feed and to make phone calls since their cave had zero cell service. Rosalie had called twice, once to tell me about the graduation party, the other to chat. Edward had sent me a text that contained a number and a name: Leah Clearwater. Finally, Alice had called to ask if I could bring her some advice from Blue on how to close the blind spots in her vision.

I left this morning to fill up before the graduation party, which was tonight, and by the time I had got back Blue had completely changed their look entirely. They had gone all out this time, changing their skin to a light brown color, body into a masculine male, clothed in a pair of tight blue jeans. Now the wings they had been practicing for the past day or so rested on their back, huge and golden, like an eagles. They also sported lovely golden curls and had a hint of scruff on their face. Blue had even crafted themselves a nose, figured their eyes into the regular shape, and softened their features slightly to appear more human.

"So whats the occasion?" I asked, stepping back through the entrance.

Blue looked up from the couch they were sprawled upon flipping through a magazine and flashed me a smile. Their eyes were now a dark brown, and honestly they were really really hot.

"I tried on the wings and decided I wanted the body to match it. Also, you may refer to me as he/him now. I am feeling very masculine and brutish in this shape."

I licked my lips a bit, gaze transfixed on the attractive male body in front of me. "I swear Blue one of these days you are going to form yourself into something so attractive I will be forced to bed you."

The lazy grin that slowly spread on his face was every bit as sinful as the perfect abs. "And when that day comes I will gladly accept. Now, are you ready to start dressing for your party tonight?"

Mind still a bit preoccupied, I nodded my head slowly before shaking my head to snap out of it.

"I'm beginning to feel like a barbie doll. But sure, go for it." No doubt he would dress me anyway, even if I objected.

He shot off the couch and with a flap of his wings was hovering at the top of the cave, grabbing a sketch book from a shelf that floated there. Blue was a talented artist in anything to do with physical appearance. He designed most of his own clothes and magiked them into existence with a flick of his fingers and a iridescent flash.

Only a few minutes later, he was diving towards me, his eyes huge and a twinkle in their depths.

"I always amaze myself with my talent." he said, wiggling his fingers towards me. A mist-like magic spurt from his fingertips, settling a cloud of shimmering iridescent around me.

It was a beautiful dress that he draped over my form, a lovely mauve color, tight and revealing, that cut off at my thighs in the front and tapered to a point that brushed the tops of my ankles. On my feet he placed a pair of matte black heels tied with ribbons that took my height from its normal 5'2 to a whopping 5'6, a black ribbon choker on my neck, and sparkling diamond studs in my ears.

I didn't need any makeup, but he still dragged me to a vanity, brushed on a dark smokey eye and helped me cast a glamour on my eyes to change them from their normal deep red to a light blue-grey color. To top it off, he slapped a deep red onto my lips.

"Finished!" He sang, stepping away to survey me completely. "Get up, give me a turn! Let me see my masterpiece in its entirety."

I rolled my eyes at him and stood, giving him a slow spin and adjusting to the height of the heels.