four

|🔝Felix Hudson; differentiation - Omega

|🔝 Beau in Wolf-form

***

I stood alone, awkwardly as I waited.

Ever since the breakfast with Maximus he hasn't really been talking to me. He did tell me he was doing the same thing that he did with me with the other nineteen.

It's unfortunate really.

I don't really care though, he's just almost...kind of the only person I have told serious things to. Though his new obsession seems to be Felix.

Because we are supposed to be playing capture-the-flag today, and we have pairs. Except...Felix isn't back from breakfast.

He ate in the castle with Maximus - they didn't go anywhere. So for him to be late is ridiculous.

"I feel bad for you." Vero says to me as her and Orion walk up.

"Yeah...my partner is late." I state, trying to hide my irritation.

"Also Felix is really quiet. He doesn't really...talk a lot. You'll have to speak to him first - he doesn't really start the conversations - you have to." Vero informs me, and I groan.

"That's supposed to be for me." I whimper painfully.

Right when I say that Felix and Maximus finally decide to show up. They both were talking with one another, looking very into their conversation.

That's when Maximus points to me and Felix looks, walking towards me. I saw Vero and Orion walk away from me now.

Once Felix was beside me I didn't say anything. To think they could take that long. What were they even doing?

We all just walked to the rooms since the rules of capture-the-flag were explained to us. Felix seems well informed since he doesn't question where we're going.

Now that we were in the room to wait until a specific time - it was just quiet. He certainly wasn't going to start the conversation.

Vero was right...but he seemed very normal and fine with Maximus. Is he just quiet around strangers? Or chooses to not bother in little conversations with others - just to be a decent person?

I stood beside Felix, my hands going behind my back awkwardly. He was just very...quiet and seemed to avoid looking at me.

At the moment I was just thinking he didn't like me; but I don't think it's that. It just seems he's very...ambiguous.

"So...Felix." I start, and he looks at me now. Found myself even startled by how blue his eyes were. "Umm...for this challenge it involves teamwork, so I just wanted to get to know my partner."

Felix snickers, now looking at me. His arms folded to his chest as if he was trying to protect himself from me. Though he was the same height as me...if not a little taller.