Authors Note

Hello all! Thank you for taking the time to read my work. I hope you enjoy it. 

This book will be a series of short stories based around a time I have dubbed the second age, or at the very least the end of it. If you have read 'The Silver Trilogy' you will know a bit about what is going to happen, but I have yet to dig deep into the true history of this time within the world I created. That is what this book will be.

I will be jumping back and forward in time with these stories, most will happen within a time period of fifty years. You don't have to read them in order either, so if you find this book when I have already written several of the stories you can pick and choose which ones you want to look at. The only one I recommend reading first (if you haven't read my previous work) is Queen of Fire, as it gives a slight explanation of some important background information. 

I hope to link them all together in some way that will make sense and will appreciate any feedback you can give, as well as any ideas. Seriously, shoot them at me and if they fit within the world I will consider writing them. 

At the top of each story, I will be putting a timestamp, for example, 50BTA. This stands for '50 yrs before the third age', so you will be able to read them all in order if you wish to as well once this is completed.

Any help with dragon names will also be welcome, as I have a feeling I will run out lol. 

Thank you again.

Pennator^^