chapter 1

September 15,2020

Pov: Narrator

It's 15 years later and the Russo family have been looking for baby Elina ever since she was taken from them. All of the brothers miss their baby sister even though they didn't know her for long. They love her more than anything in the world. The Russo family hopes everyday she will just be there waiting at home.

Pov: Elina Russo

I'm in my room right now. If you can even call it a room, there is a bed that lays on the floor near the closet with maybe 5 outfits inside. They are all old and have holes . When I was younger I used to ask my mom to get me clothes and food and to take care of me like the other parents would because that's what I saw they would do for their kids. They beat me everyday, I didn't know it wasn't supposed to be right I thought it was okay until one day I noticed how all the other kids didn’t have bruise like me. When I go to school I have to cover my bruises and cuts with makeup.

Everybody thinks I'm the lonely shy girl in the corner because I don't talk. I wear hoodies, I cover up my face with my hair, But I'm not that girl who is shy, I'm just a girl with more pain than anyone else. The only thing I have left from going to foster home to foster home is this locket and I don't know who it belongs to. It was just with me ever since I was a baby. I've been in the foster care system ever since I was a child and been abused my whole life. I've tried to run but I can't because they catch me each time and bring me back to the hell hole they call home and my punishment gets worse every time I run.

I've been through it all and I'm still here, I'm so suicidal every day I think about cutting I cut myself everyday  for the mistakes I have made. When I was in foster care they told me my parents didn't want me that they're dead, that I have no one left in this world, every family, I've ever been to all they do is hurt and abuse me the worst one was the John's family which I'm in now and I can't tell you why but they're the worst family I ever had.

Right now in my room waiting for my punishment. I wish I could say that I didn't get hurt in foster care. I wish someone could have been there for me to save me, want me to have a good home but hope is for suckers that's what I've been told. My ribs hurt, my legs hurt, my back hurts and I don't know what to do anymore. I get up every day to go to school with this pain and act like nothing wrong but inside I'm rotting from the inside out. John just came back home and he's about to punish me. 

Pov: Alexander Russo

I've been looking everywhere since my baby girl has been gone. She's the world to me, she means everything to my family. Her twin Edwin doesn't even know that she exists, I wish I could tell him but I don't want to because I'm scared of how he would react to knowing he's been missing something important in his life, he knows though that he has a baby sister just not that she is his twin. I've been doing everything that I can as a mafia boss to find my Bambina and my wife, she's been on my back ever since that day our Princess was taken. In our household you could tell something has always been missing there because our baby girl was our rock, the thing that kept our family sane, without her we were kause the darkness with no light .

Enzo and Noah took it the worst though when our Bambina was taken, they would always hold onto hope that she would come back to us, I knew each day that passed they missed their sister more and more. I'm hoping I get a lead, it has been 15 years and it's Elina's birthday soon and I've been miserable since the Russians took her. I've been taking Russian spies, killing them, making them beg for mercy until every drop of information they know about my princess is told, every piece of information I get leads me to a dead end every time.

I look for my Bambina every single minute I can in every nook and cranny but till this day there has been no site of her. I miss her, I wonder how she looks if she is as beautiful as her mother how grown up she is. As a father I miss her more than life itself but as the Don of the Italian mafia I have to be cold hearted when inside I am breaking down, I can't just sit down and cry I want to though I just want my daughter back in my arms. When we get her back we will never let her disappear and never leave when we find her we'll never let her go ever. She's our princess, our Bambina, our baby. My wife she's losing it and she misses her daughter. She's staying strong for our sons but as a mother I know she is dying inside from not seeing our princess.

Okay well guys this was the first chapter I hope you guys like it I did this on my break at school cuz I'm doing it online classes I have like a break so I will try to update maybe later if I don't have to do anything but if I do I might not but I try to update a lot now cuz it's my first book. Anyway thanks for support I love you guys oh I like the comments too bye