Chapter 17

Pov: Elina Russo

I pull my chin away from Enzo but before I could do anything else Luca looks at me and he has tears threatening to fall from his eyes he runs up to me and grab me and hugs me like I'm gonna disappear. I try to pull away from Luca but he won't let me go Everytime I pull he holds me tighter. I feel something wet on my on my hair is Luca crying. I look up at his face and I see him crying I grab him by his chin so he's face to face with me.

"I'm okay Luca I'm fine don't cry " I say in a soothing voice

"No Bambina your not okay" Luca says sobbing

I look around the room to see everyone already looking at me. I see Luis has a hurt and gulity expression in his face while Luciano and Noah are very mad but concerned and dad well he's furious worser than furious it looks like he's gonna blow up. Also Edwin he just looks hurt and angry, my mom looks like she well she looks like she already knew wait how though I think.

"Babygirl hello talk to us" Noah says in a caring voice but he's yelling

Before I could answer everyone starts  barging me with questions.

"Baby I need you to tell me who the fuck did that" Enzo says while point at my shirt screaming

" Babygirl you have to tell us were gonna kill them please baby" Luca says screaming while tucking his face in my neck

"Princesa you have to tell us I'm sorry I hurt you and I'll never do it again but trust us tell us" Luis says with a calming voice coming down on his knees facing me and Luca

"Twinne I can feel it your pain who did it to you tell us"

" No one hurt me I fell down the stairs" I say

"Bullshit no you didn't you trust us right if you trust us tell us were your family we love you" Noah says screaming

"I do trust you guys but I can't tell you it's hurts to much"

"Bambina I'm your dad I love you more than anything in the world so please tell us I'm begging you"

Dad says while getting on his knees and grabbing me from Luca pulling me towards his chest while rubbing my back. In that moment I realized that everyone here just wants to love me and help me. I start to cry and hide my face in Dad neck. He just says to me "were here let it out babygirl". I start crying a river, I look at my family and I sit up in dad's lap and face them and say.

" I've been in foster care my whole life but each home is different in some of them I would get hit and just slapped or get starved I say while crying but when I turned nine I got sent to Virginia where I got a new family the were call the Lopez they were a family that seemed nice on the outside but they were cruel and mean they would you're me everyday I wasn't aloud to leave the house they would beat me util I was black and blue. They would lock me in the basement where the rats were. They have two sons  named Blake and Vinny. Blake would always try to help me when they would lock me in the basement because be wasn't there real son he was a orphan like me they just treated him better because he was a boy so he would  sneak down there In the basement and feed me but Vinny he was a asshole he would come downstairs at night and make fun of me and beat me and say I was a slut but one night he tried to kiss me but they did not  hand cuffs me down that night because they came home drunk so I knocked Vinny out and ran and never looked back I miss Blake till this day.''

"What the fuck why my baby girl"Enzo screams

He snatches me out of dads lap and cradles me like a baby and shoves his face in my neck trying to calm down. He keeps sniffing me and holding me tight making sure I'm here.

"Babygirl what about your other foster home did they ever touch you" my dad asks me

Hey guy's sorry I didn't update last week I've been really busy I hope you guys like this one I promise this isn't her whole story there is more to her story and comments and vote thanks you.