Chapter 12

Pov: Narrator

The Russo family has been going crazy since their Bambina was gone. The Russo family told the whole city to lockdown airports and all the guards to be on look out for their baby girl.

Pov: Enzo

I'm going to kill Luis I can't believe he said that to my baby and if he's the reason she left, I'll break every bone in his body. He should protect her not talk to her like a filthy puttana our sister will never be one of those. My dad tells me to check the video camera to see how our Bambina got out.

I go the video camera room to see something I never expected to see: my little neonata fighting a guard and then doing something on her computer then the camera went black what the fuck happened wait someone turned them off, just because they were turned off dosen't mean we can't see what happened after that I go on the computer and check the rooftop fodges. If the camera on the bottoms got turned off the on the rooftops did not because they are hidden in the plants. I look at the fodge to see our princess doing something on her computer. I zoom in to see my baby. It looks like hacking something, wait she hacked the system and turned the camera off after she hacked the system she pretends to be dad and the guards run scared then she climbs the fence.

She knew how to fight like a pro and hack where the fuck did she learn that also how the fuck does my little sister know how to do that.

"Dad vieni qui guarda cosa ho scoperto sul nostro bambino" ( come here look what I found out about our baby)

"che cosa hai trovato dove si trova" (what is it did you find where she is) my dad says

"no papà ma guarda cosa ho trovato" (no dad but look at what I found)

I turn the camera on to show the footage all you see is my baby sister beating people ass. I'm proud of her but I won't tell her that I don't want her to know that she shouldn't know how to do this or even leave us. I look at my father to see his face. I can't tell what he is thinking.

Pov: Alexander Russo

I'm so worried about my baby. I hope she isn't hurt. She means the world to me and to my kids the most. Luis is so lucky that we have to look for our princess because I will use him as a rug because how can you say that to our baby.

I heard my son calling me. He better be calling me to tell me he has found my baby. I walk into the camera room and I see my oldest son Enzo he tells me to look at the camera Italian.

When I look at the cameras I did not expect to see this my princess knows how to fight my baby just beat up like five guards and got over a fence also hacked my security system. How does she know how to do this? I'm so proud of my baby but, I'm pissed the hell off because she shouldn't know how to do that at her age.

"Che cazzo non dovrebbe sapere come farlo" ( What the fuck she shouldn't know how to do that) I scream

"What happened dad" all my son's say

I didn't realize they heard me I pointed to the camera I watched all my son's look at the camera and at me like what the fuck just happened.

"Dad why the fuck does our Bambina know how to do that" Noah says

"Yea dad why does she know how to do that"Luciano says

"I don't know don't you think if I know I would tell you we have to get her back n..."

before I couldn't finish my sentence my phone rings I answer it and my right hand Matteo says

"We got her boss she tired to get away through the airport"

"Good come back now with my baby girl" I say with a bright smile on my face

"Boys we got our princess she tried to escape through the airport Matteo found her"

I look around the room to see my wife and sons with the biggest smile like me on their face.

Pov: Mia Russo

My daughter is so beautiful that she looks just like me with her father's eyes. She's grown up into a gorgeous girl. I can't believe she left but I knew she would call it mother intuition but I just knew since I hugged her she flinched away and she looked skinny and hurt. I never wanted my daughter to be hurt. I wanted her to grow up with us with love but, I can tell that my baby is broken inside the boys don't wanna believe it but they know she's hurt.

I can see in Alex's eyes that he can see she is hurt. You know something funny: she acts just like her father, hard headed, stubborn and very good at hiding her emotions just like him but im scared of that because her dad it was hard to break down his wall I was the only one able to do it I hope we as a family can break down her walls.

I ran downstairs when I heard my husband screaming. I looked at the cameras that my son's are looking at. My baby knows how to fight and hack. She reminds me of myself but looks way better. I'm not mad. I can see that my husband is but I'm not. My baby knows how to fight. I'm proud of her. I'm curious though where she learned how to do it. I know how to fight not hack, my baby is a smart girl I think to myself. My husband's phone rings and I hear him say we found our princess. I already knew they would but, I want to know how my daughter knows to do this.

Pov: Edwin Russo

Why would my twin leave I just got to know her I didn't even knew I had one I love her so much. She means a lot to me I can feel what she feel I feel alone pain scared but, I feel something that she wants to believe and loves us but, something holding her back from us. I'm gonna break those walls down that she built around herself.

When I saw the video it's so cool that my twin knows how to do that I can tell everyone else is mad but, I'm not I love her all I want is for her to trust us and to believe we will never hurt her I know she's been hurt I can feel it. I heard my dad say we found our princess I can't stop smiling we found her my twinne is coming back to us I'll make sure she never leave us.

Pov: Luis

I know I fucked up by calling our princess a whore and a bitch but I didn't know it her and I love her so much even though I don't remember her that much but she is that light In our family that we need. My whole family hates me and I don't blame them. I would hate myself too because I know she doesn't deserve that. I can't believe I did that to her. I want her to hurt me for what I did. My brothers are right if I was someone else that's not family I would be dead for doing something like that. When I heard she ran away all I can think is that it's my fault it is my fault she ran away because of me I called her a whore and a bitch.

She's my baby girl. I wish I could take back everything I said. I Know if my dad is yelling everyone better run but, being a Russo you don't you go see why. I go down to the camera room and look at the video to see my baby girl fighting guards off and climbing the fence and hacking, damn she's good.

I Know I have no right to be mad but I am how she knows how to do that. I heard my dad answer the phone and say we found our princess. I have to know how she knows how to do that when I look around the room you can tell all my other brothers want to know too but I wanna tell her how sorry I am and I didn't mean it. I love her so much and I want her to know that.

I'm sorry it took me a while to update this chapter. I've been busy with school. So I'll just update when I can. I'll try to stick to a schedule but idk thx you guys for reading my book and commenting and voting I love you guys and the comments bye.