Chapter 8

GPov: Alexander Russo 

I'm so pissed, Luciano was supposed to be here already. I walked through my front door of my house and see what Luciano holding Luis trying to kill him what the fuck happened now did Luis fucking take Luciano shit again. I'm screaming at them to stop while Luis says he deserves it. Why is he saying he deserves it ? Then I hear my wife scream I was about to pull out my gun until she says “ My baby no it can’t be '' and then I see someone I didn't see before a girl thats looks not to old standing where luis and luciano were fighting before but before I can say something she lifts her head up and my world slows down and I blink over and over again feeling tears threatening falling out of my eyes its my daughter no it can't be she is I supposed to be gone. How, who, what and where, before I can grab her and hold her to make sure she is really real or even say something. I'm interrupted by my sons. They tackle our Bambina into the biggest hug ever while they all cry. She doesn't hug them back though she just stays still stiff as a statue. I forgot she doesn't remember us, my poor baby, we've missed her all this time she grew up into a young beautiful girl. She has my eyes but her mother's hair she's gorgeous and she looks so small though. I didn't notice I zoned out thinking of my beautiful daughter that she was having a panic attack and fainted. 

I ran up to her and screamed call a doctor

"Dad why does she look so skinny"Luis said

" I don't know Luis she looks hurt"

"Dad what do you think happened to her " Luca says

"I have no clue but I will kill whoever did if something wrong with her" 

Before Noah can say something the doctor walk-in he goes up to our Bambino and checks her out and says

"It looks like she had a panic attack she should be alright something must of triggered it did anything happen while she was here"

"Yea Luciano and Luis were fighting everyone was asking her questions nothing other than that" I say

" Don don't get mad at me but I think your daughter has ptsd, I can’t tell you though for sure because I didn’t see her panic attack for myself but what you've told me it makes sense"

"What do you mean don't get mad what the fuck, my Bambina might have ptsd and that's what I get" I say

" Honey calm down we have to check on princess and make sure she's ok and we have to talk to her come on,She will be okay" my wife Mia says

I was about to speak but was cut off by all my son's saying

" what do you mean she has ptsd, what wrong with her" they said in a angry voice

"Sons our princess had a panic attack and the doctor said he thinks its ptsd(post traumatic stress disorder) and she got triggered by something we did but we don’t know for sure we have to ask her"

"Ok Dad" they all say

We go to the room that our Bambina in to see she's up 

" Hey babygirl how are you"Luciano says

" I'm fine, leave me alone. I'm sorry for fainting" our baby girl says she sounds so cold not like she used to be when she was a baby full of light what happened to her.

"Baby we need you to tell us why you had a panic attack"

" No get the hell away from me" our baby girl says in anger. Why the fuck does she swear I thought.

" Ok baby girl but you don't have to tell us now but you have to tell us eventually we love you so much look dad here too princess he was going to talk to you but you fainted." Enzo said she looks at me with shock and fear.

"Princess I'm your dad I love you so much don't scare me like that again ok" I say

Grabbing her while hugging her wanting to cry but what surprises me is that she is hugging me back it feels so good to have her back.

She feel skinny when was the last time she ate, I think I call our made garcia to get her some food, Garcia comes back with the food I tried to give her the dish but she pushes it away, so I grab her small frame and put her on my lap and say

"Princess I need you to eat something"

" No I'm not hungry" she says as I'm holding her on my lap trying to get away from me

"Ok princess but when dinner ready your going to eat how about you take a shower and get dressed"

"I don't have no clothes"

"It's ok baby one of your brothers will give you clothes" I say while she mumbles and ok.

I leave her in the guest room and tell the boys we have to talk when she goes into the shower and I hear the shower turn on.

I turn to my son and say

“Edwin dosen’t know about Bambina being his twin, don’t you fuckin tell him and luciano I need to talk to you abut how you found our baby girl.

Luciano looks at me with a worried look but then his face turns into pure anger, I know i’m not gonna like this when Russo makes that face on someone gonna die.

I already know how to toture that person. I'll get the sharp knife and play with that person and make them scream hell. I'll sta.. I was interrupted by Luciano from enjoying the idea of the toture that person gonna endure

“Yea dad but your not gonna like it”

“I already know I can tell Im excited”

“So am I can't wait to toture each one of them for what they tried to do” 

“There more than one NOW I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPEN” I roar at Luciano 

Luciano was about to answer me but someone screamed I run downstairs about too pull my gun out but before I could answer 

"Dad who is this why does she look like me"Edwin says

I look at them to see there in shock my princess looks like she saw a ghost while Edwin looks confused. Then I  hear everyone come downstairs to the living room and stare at them like a bomb just exploded.

Me and my wife Mia say

" Edwin this is your twin sister she was taken from us when you were a baby we didn't wanna tell you because you were too young we found her" he looks shocked then his face turns angry then sad. Then Edwin says....

Ight guys I made this one longer because we hit 1k I'm so happy and thank you guys I wasn't even going to even write this book it was only for fun nothing for real but I accidentally posted the first chapter and it just blew up so thank you again and comments no hate.

Oh also since we hit 1k I don't know what to do since we did. Do you want me to do a reveal myself to you or you can ask me questions about myself but tell in the comments what you want me to do. Love u guys bye