Chapter 4

Pov: Elina

I feel something soft like silk am I in my bed. I think no wait I don't have silk sheets. I jump up and look around. I'm in a bedroom that white and hazel an black. "Oh my God where am I ". 

Your home Bambina" someone said I look to the right and saw the person from the alleyway. Wait, his name is umm Luciano. I start to remember he said he's my brother and that I'm his Bambino, his princess, he said he'll never let me go.

I screamed at him "no your not my brother I have no family no one I have to go". 

Once I said that something clicked inside of the man who is supposedly my brother. 

He said with angry but trying to cover it with a calm voice and a smile "I am your family princess you have brothers and we love u so much and you will never ever leave us again"

"No I'm not related to you how do you know I am your sister" I scream at him

“Stop screaming at me babygirl” he says in a very serious tone

"Look at your neck princess what's there that locket our mom gave that to you look there's a picture inside of a lady and a man which is your mother father"

I looked at the locket on my neck, took it off and looked inside. There was a picture of a lady and a man. No it can't be I thought not possible.

"No your lying that proves nothing you could have looked inside of it while I was drugged asleep" I said trying to keep a hard front

"No I didn't babygirl I got a DNA test done while you were sleeping look princess I'm your family"

I snatch the paper out of his hand and unfold the paper. I read the words very closely. It says Elina Russo is a  100% match of blood to Luciano Russo.

"No it can't be no I'm sorry no" I try to say in a serious voice but it comes out cracky

"Elina look at our eyes do you see there the same color look we have the same hair color"

I looked closely and we do have the same hazel grey eyes but  mine are lighter not as dark as his and different hair color. I knew at that  moment I couldn't doubt that he is my brother. Oh my God I have brothers.

I jump on Luciano and hug him like My life depends on it because for me it does. My brothers says "I'm so happy to have you back princess I love u so much baby girl your other brothers are going to be relieved to see you" 

I started to cry at his words on the inside on the outside you could see in my eyes I want to cry but I can’t cry. I have a family that loves me and there's more brothers. Do I have a mom and dad I thought but, why would they give me up if they love me?

You asked for an update and I did it. You know comments, vote all no hate if u want me to change or do something tell me In the comments I love u guy's bye.